DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Superb job! You DID put in alot of time and effort as evidenced by the truly sharp appearance and the fine detailing work. CONGRATULATIONS!

G

·
Looks like you did a class job there Thorst, really transformed the model! :cheers A treat to the eyes, well done :nicejob :nicejob

G

·
I really like it!!!

Especially the front and rear spoiler / splitter, the stance, and the wheels and tires.

GREAT JOB!!!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is based on a Bburago F40.
The car is a pain to build as it has to be done in several steps and the parts does not fit together at all when you start. There is ALOT of fitting and refitting of parts!
I hate working with resin even though I always get good results. The reason I don't like it is because the material is so crisp and easily broken.
However there is luckly some people who has the tools and patience to make kits for me/ us collectors so that we are able to build our favorite Ferraris!

G

·
Great looking F40LM...I need to do this! I've got a body/chassis (but no wheels) lying around begging to be reassembled. I'd love it if it came out nearly as good! Great job!! :nicejob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.