DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I show you another of the last projects completed in the last time.

The original model was from the French Altaya collection, in Fiat Works colors, and I took it to make a new still unrealized livery in 1/18 for the wonderful 131 Abarth. Maybe a few know that Totip was already sponsoring rally cars before the Lancia golden era, and here is one of the last non Lancia cars, the 131 Abarth driven to 4th place at the 1982 Targa Florio rally by the Zanussi/Bernacchini crew.

As usual I've drawed and printed the decal kit on my own!!!

And here is the model at the beginning of the job, with original colors deleted.

After a couple of hours here was the final result:

Hope you like it!!!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Thats is excellent decal work mate.

Did you make the decals yourself? Always good to know someone who can make decals

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
I've done a custom livery in Forza once and it was relatively uncomplicated and still took hours. I can't even imagine how long this one took. Hope you were able to copy and paste at least some of the logos. Well done

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
I've done a custom livery in Forza once and it was relatively uncomplicated and still took hours. I can't even imagine how long this one took. Hope you were able to copy and paste at least some of the logos. Well done
I don't have the software facilities (or the skills) but if it was me I would buy a set of 1/24th scale decals - there are several available - and scan them.
Then use the software to increase the size and make any corrections required.

·
Administrator
33,639 Posts
It looks great! I really like it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts