DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I received my Schumacher 52 wins car last week, and even though it's a Hot Wheels model, I'm still pleased as this was one of the LE models I've been trying to locate. I still need all of the 2004 Ferrari models, so I've got some catching up to do. This is actually I think one of only 2 Hot Wheels Ferrari F1 models with the driver not either in or sitting atop (5th champ) the vehicle, so it's nice to have a driverless car in the collection along with the 97 Shell F310B. Now it's off to find the Constructor's champ car so I can have the 2nd Hot Wheels car without a driver...

I'm still camera free (other than the horrible camera phone I have) so I'm still unable to take my own pics. Just wanted to share that I finally bought something again! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, the one with both sets of tires is the 2003 World Champ car from Indy...I actually bought that model at the Ferrari dealer back in the summer. That's one that's sitting in its box on my desk right now.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Hey Tim! It's super to see you back again. I hope all is well on your side.

Congrats on the 52 Wins car! You were supposed to buy a new camera last Xmas weren't you? :confused :giggle (don't mind me, I'm just ribbin' you!)

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Hi Tim!

One of the things I want to do after the holidays is to get a Ferrari F1 car and so the decal conversion.

I will get with you when it comes time to find a car so I know what to buy :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tim good to see you.

Congrats on the car! BTW do you have the Canadian GP model? This is the only one I own and Its great!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wet tires are cool!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah i know!!! i want the 2004 model with wet tires, and with the "slicks"!

congrats with your new car!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts