DiecastXchange Forum banner

Floper54 : Old photos and small recap

48K views 248 replies 70 participants last post by  Floper54 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone,

I collect 1/18 for many years

I have approximately 325 1/18 models and I like to customize them !

So i think it's time to share my collection and my custom work

I think that i can surprise you with my projects in progress !

Hope you'll enjoy it !

Let's begin with a custom Autoart Skyline R34,

BBS Wheels, custom exhaust, license plates, nismo decals,

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks !

I would like to show a global view of my collection but i have to wait some finish works in my room, after that i will unbox all models.

Today news additions in 1/18 :

2 Legend Of Le MANS 24h Race, I let you guess

But let us end the presentation of the custom Skyline,

i like the different color outside and with flash

I'm a big fan of R34 so it isn't the only one in my collection

#11 ·
My last arrival, The Legend of 24h Le Mans Race

The Ford GT 40 1969 by Spark

Usually i don't buy sealed model but i love the GT40 so i had to buy it !

And I am not disappointed, it's a very nice model

Perfect proportions, very well detailed, MK1 wide version....

I like this photo with pearl orange base

I hope you like it

#15 ·
Unfortunately if nobody comments it's useless
You're kidding, right?

Don't let a lack of comments deter you from sharing your models...:)

Everybody appreciates/likes praise, but consider receiving them a bonus...;)

#13 ·
Give us some time, we are a lot of people collecting and posting x-)
I love the unique R34, and that GT40 is one of the "top-10" from my collection, no doubt! It's a pity when you compare it with Exoto's MKII and IV because the engines and cockpits are mind blowing, but the exterior of he Spark is really superb...

Do you have the True Scale 'Vette from your avatar? It's a brutality...

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
[background=rgb(239, 239, 239)]I don't show my collection for praise or bonus, just for the pleasure to share[/background]

[background=rgb(239, 239, 239)]A topic is alive and pleasing with notices, discussions between collectors on different models... [/background]

Comments are essential[background=rgb(239, 239, 239)] to share the experience around our common passion [/background]

#17 ·
That Spark GT40 is a great looking Car and good clear photos the BBS wheels on the R34 look great too,i remember when they were all the rage a good few years ago.Don't be deterred by not as many comments as you thought you would get as people look but don't comment on nearly all of what they are viewing(me included) and it seems to me lots of comments come in waves over time.You have started with a brilliant thread and we are all waiting to see more,the fact that the comments are not being made yet is we all comment freely when we feel we personally want to at any given thread and that's the beauty of this Forum-no pressure,so keep posting and the comments will come-you are doing great.

#20 ·
Love that Spark GT40. For that matter I like pretty much anything in a Gulf livery. Hopefully getting that one soon.

Looking forward to seeing more of your collection.

#21 ·
Thanks !

Another legend of Le Mans : Truescale Corvette Greenwood "Spirit Of Le Mans" 1976

Announced 3 years ago, finally available, I received it last week,

I love this car and the 1/18 scale reproduction is perfect,

Unfortunately without opening parts but it has no importance.

The model is amazing, very wide, well detailed....

Now some photos for you

#26 ·
@ Floper54 Don't take the lack of comments personally. Posting your collection is like making a online museum. You'll have many visitors (views) but not so many comments. We are all guilty of just window shopping other member's collections around here..... And as men, we love looking at pretty things, but talking to them?...not so much Just ask a woman about that! LOL!

#27 ·
The Vette... What a monster x-)
I think it's "too much" for me, I have the red L88 from Carousel 1 that is less "overloaded" and I love it. Anyway, I like this TSM and I'm sure it would be a perfect model to picture...

Congratulations.

And as men, we love looking at pretty things, but talking to them?...not so much Just ask a woman about that! LOL!
That's it

#29 ·
Thanks

Today arrival : 2 puzzle from a stupid collector...

I wanted to buy his Autoart black GTR but the negotiation failed and he decided to sand the car !

I finally bought it for repair....

and that junked Autoart Viper GTSR, broken and incomplete

Tomorrow a nice reception

And I invite you to go to see the WIP of my Badass 70' Camaro

http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/topic/123306-camaro-70s-pro-touring-snake-inside/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.