DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
OK, well it only took me over a year to do it.

Heres some new cars/trucks I've put together. Still have a few that aren't done, but hopefully tommorrow night, I'll have more pics. These are on Ebay too(not all , but a couple of them). http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=50

I know the Enzo looks alot like the other one that was on Ebay, but none of the other lightbars looked right. I added more details then the other one. I've had some of these cars for 2 months, just haven't had the time to get them all done until now.

And heres some pics(sorry for the lighting, but it was raining out and thats the best I could come up with). There are more pics attached to the Ebay ads.

And now, for some more......

G

·
Congrats on cracking 1k :cheers

The H1 is intimidating looking :nicejob

The Enzo is simply hot :cheers

Great job on all of these :nicejob

G

·
Great customs there - they look very realistic and almost authentic...if only cops throughout the world resembled the ones in Need For Speed HP, with their supercar cop cars! Hope you get some good cash off these :cheers

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Congrats on 1K and thanks for showing us your awesome work :cheers :cheers
The Enzo is very cool :nicejob

G

·
Those are some great new customs Scott, all are very nice but if I had to pick one, I'd go for the H2 again. :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :cheers

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
Man, you do great work :nicejob . I love the enzo.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts