DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received this Australian Ford Falcon XY GTHO in Bronze Wine, I have to admit I was sceptic of it's colour before I ordered it, I am very glad I did, the colour is flawless, & I'm very happy I decided to get it.

This is number 7 in the road XY GTHO's.
But there is also a shop only sample model of a white one, a run just under 900, but it's not part of the collection & fetches for very high prices.

As well a blue XY GT has been released but is not a part of the H O family

:cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Interesting color, Mike - I like it...Congratulations!

G

·
Good score there Mike! Must admit I've been :tempted by those road-going XY's but fortunately I've been a good boy in not going down that slippery slope :giggle

How many does that make for you now? I think you've got at least five of them right?

G

·
Congrats RR72!

These Aussie models look pretty cool. Once i get my 'must get' backlog cleared, i might just have to search for one.

G

·
Great BIANTE pick up Mike. Well done.

I also have this car but in 1:43 scale. In fact i have all 11 colours of the XY GTHO in this scale. They look grand together i must say.

:coolpics too!

Timbo.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Mike, congratulations on a brilliant purchase! I would love to get one, but model rationing is in effect now... :pullhair

I have the bronze wine XW and the purple XY, both in 1:18, and I love them both (even though they aren't Skylines!)

So that is a gret grab, and as usual, awesome photos!

BTW, why the change to 'whiteraven72' as your watermark?

G

·
Congrats again! First the TME Evo, and now this! You're having a good week, I'd say. :nicejob :cheers

And I must say - Your photography skill is kicking in high gear. WTG, Mike! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks guys, glad you like the photos, I do try to keep up with most of you talented people on here, it sure is good to hear I'm doing okay.

Why White Raven 72 you ask, that is my original nickname & has a meaning to me, I use it sometimes & I don't realise I do, sorry about that. It was a early morning photos shoot, like around 2:30am.

G

·
congrats Mike...unusal colour but i like it.
are there many of 1/1's still around in aussie along with some of the older what i call muscle machines? :cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts