DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
(FINALLY!!!) i got a new digicam. bought it when i was in Japan. so fat it has taken rather nice shots when i was on holiday, but here are the maiden diecast photos taken with this cam. not too bad. goes up to 5.1megapixels. :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

but i've reduced the images for them to be placed here

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Bravo Louis bravo. :nicejob :nicejob Your pictures really do justice to the car. I love these Standox colored cars and this is one of those amazing colors. Congrats on the new cam too. Looking forward to a lot of eyecandy treats from you now. :cheers

G

·
The pics came out beautifully (& they're within the guidelines too!). :cool

WTG, Louis! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Great pics, and the model looks incredible!

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Isn't that just a gorgeous car!! What pokes out from the circular hole in the rear cowling? Congrats on your new camera too. :cheers I love that rear shot you took with it. The grille came through really sharp.

G

·
Cool photos MB , but I see you still havent quite mastered the art of holding the camera straight. :giggle

Maybe a tripod is on your wish list :lol

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Great!!!! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob
I confess that I dont like those Standox colors, but when I saw your pics I begin to believe that it is possible to change my mind :giggle :giggle
:cheers :cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I told you, so don't be stubborn; after you see one in person you'll change your mind. :cheers

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I had one once - Corvette GS, one of the first standox models from Exoto. It was something between blue, silver and gray.
I keep it for 2/3 months, and then I changed it with "our partner" for a normal racing version.

G

·
Without a doubt, this is prolly the best color to roll out of Exoto.

Congrats on the new camera and thanks for sharing the sweet model. :cheers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts