DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I'm rally anxious to hear what you guys think about this new photo location :happy Is it OK? I like it, but at first I was concerned about the large stones in the road but at the right angles the stones blend and blur together nicely.

I decided to use my Mustang GT for this since I've never shot the car in cloudy conditions which really improves the color! Not so purple anymore! It's been raining non-stop here for two days, but tommorow looks fantastic :happy

All taken with the Kodak P850, the last photo has been photoshopped to look like it's power sliding in the rain, rooster tails and all. Let me know what you think about that too :cheers

G

·
They look fine Justin . I really like the 2nd to last pic .

And I need to find me one of those GT`s :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Nice pics Justin, and a cool chop on that last one!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My favorite is the 2nd to last picture too I think. More realistic :happy

Now I have to do this with the FGT, C6Z and the Viper all together :giggle Looks like Saturday will be perfect

I forgot to add this one. I PS'ed the background with a few filters and I really like it!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
As always, awesome work Justin! :cheers I love that last one! Do you mind if I share it with some Mustang friends?

You should send it to Brad Barnett from www.themustangsource.com , he would get a kick from it.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
WOW! Stunning pics! You are a master of the camera and found a great location to shoot!

Great job!!!
Sean

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Superb Justin. I agree, the stones aren't an issue as long as you don't have them too much in focus. I was a little sceptical about the photochop in the rain - even done by experts such as yourself I'm not normally a fan - but this one looks fantastic. I love it. Any chance of a 1024x768?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, it's not true 1024x768 due to cropping, but it's close. To use as a wallpaper, just set the background to black :cheers

Wow! Thanks for the comments guys! :happy :happy :happy I just shot some new pics of my American Trio that I'll post in a minute

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.