DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
After searching for nearly a year & a half, I found and won a Spark model of the 2003 Le Mans Zonda. :yahoo :yahoo This car has long since been sold out and rarely shows up on eBay. In fact, this is the first time I have seen it in the about a year. I'll blame vegasracer for planting funny ideas in my head about adding this car to my collection. :tempted :cheers I don't suppose I need to tell you what scale this car is :wink

Here are two pics:

(photo courtesy of qualityscales.nl)

(lost the source of this pic)

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Congratulations Felix. Beautiful looking model. Can't wait for better pics from you.

G

·
Congrats!... I know the feeling ...I'm looking for mine at ebay too...And nobody is going to win that BID! !!!:fence

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
congrats Felix! It looks great! :happy

Too bad no one makes it in 1:18 :(

G

·
Congrats on the finding & acquisition buddy! :nicejob :cheers

I'm not going to ask how much, but I hope it's not over $50 USD. :giggle

G

·
Congratulations Felix! :yahoo

You're on a roll with these Holy Grails, aren't you? :giggle

Looking forward to seeing some cool shots from ya! :cool

:cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for everyone's congrats. I can hardly wait to get the car. I'll be sure to take a few pics of it.

After Autoart introduced me to the world of sealed cars, I've somehow taken a huge liking to cars in 1/43. There's just so much more variety available in that scale as far as race cars go.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Not one of my favorite cars but this is the best one I have ever seen! :nicejob

Great addition, Felix :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks Jeff. :cheers Like you said to me once, there's just so many more race cars to choose from in 1/43. :giggle But everything being equal, I still prefer a diecast in 1/18. :wink

1 - 15 of 15 Posts