DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there have been interests for figurines and gashapons, I've decided to start a NEWS thread dedicated to all things Bots, Figurines, and Gashapons.

This thread will be updated weekly for those that might be interest in upcoming [toy] releases.

Do keep in mind this topic may contain scantily-cladded female characters (don't worry, there will not be nudities), so it may not be suitable for children under the age of 13.

Okay, first Geek News hot off the press:

Kaiyodo will be releasing a beautiful 1/6 prepainted Cammy figurine from the Street Fighter series. Price have not yet been announced.

A shot of yet another Cammy figurine seen at the recent toy show:

Click for larger image.

Make, material, price, and scale is unknown at this time. Info will be updated as soon as it's available.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those last ones were kind of sick :scared

I will say the first one is done with more class than some of the car wash figurines. :nicejob

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Thanks for the pics Souky! :cheers

I just saw the preorder Cammy figures on HLJ, but didn't have pics, it looks fantastic! But since it's a Kaiyodo, I'm waiting for NA release, it'll be 10 times cheaper :lol

BTW I was a a local model store (known for high prices) yesterday, and he was trying to sell Maya SP repaint for 75 CAD! CRAZY! EVery vendor at the Anime Convention was selling for around 25CAD... beware, buyers! REsearch your prices! :giggle

Souky, have you heard of a PVC figure company called ALTER? Their new upcoming figures (Takako KnioSh*ta of Pia Carrot 3 in bathing suit, and KOS MOS of Xenosaga) look fantastic, and prices are not too steep (Around 5000 yen region). I just wanna know their quality before I buy any :p

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Thanks, Souky - haven't got around to watching Land of the Dead yet, but those figures look great...gonna have to check it out real soon

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thx for the info Souky! :D
Dang, 2 Kos MOs figures in a row! The Alter one looks to be in a better pose, but the Kaiyodo has the cooler base! Which to get... :confused

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
This is a great help to me, as im a noobie geek :giggle

Thanks for all the info Souky, will be keeping an eye on this topic.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
surprisingly, no... it's not expensive at all.. i bought mine for SGD$25, hope u won't have to pay much more then that, the Tenjo Pinkys were going for higher prices over here too

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
That, my friend, is AMAZING news! :woohoo

Now to wait for these slow bums to get them over here :p And then I can bite your style and photograph my diecasts with pinkys :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great news for Kiddy Grade fans. BOME Vol. 9 is going to be a two figurine pack - Eclair & Lumierre: CLICK.

Notice they spelled Eclair - 'Ecrair'... That's Engrish for ya. :giggle

Price TBA

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Oh my, Thanks for the news Souky! I'm SOOOO getting these 2. I was thinking the BOME collection was getting kinda crappy (starting from Halloween Girl to the twins recently). But starting from KOS MOS, they're getting back in the game! SWEET!

BTW, why is Eclair's clothes all shiny? :confused

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.