DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my GMP GTO but the front and rear track width is bugging me a little. The rear track is supposed to be 1 inch wider in reality compared to the front track(1:1) but on the model the front track is wider.

The rear track is sport on at 3.45 inches from center to center, but the front is a lot wider! It looks like GMP used some sort of metal pin/axel to hold the wheels in place and I was wondering if anyone has taken off these types of wheels before???

I want to somehow widen the rear track or make the front track narrower. Thanks for any help! :cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Wish I could help you, but I have never attempted to do anything to my GTOs (afraid to).
They do come off as a member of the Pub has done several. He added Cragars to his "Tom's Garage" black one to match his 1:1.

I would ask him, but he is in the hospital at the moment.

Good luck! :cheers

G

·
Any chance of some pics of the offending wheels?

I may be able to guide you through

Some of the wheels have a small screw behind the centre cap of the wheels (where the makers logo normally is)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.