DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I couldn't wait for this one to arrive at my house. I kept waiting at the door for the UPS truck to bring me this one because the red GTO's were backordered. It finally came Friday after two weeks of waiting and it is a great model. :yahoo The red is very bright and really makes this car stand out. The interior is very nicely detailed and every switch is marked. The seatbacks even move forward to allow access to the backseats. Most of the exterior is nice and accurate except for the front and side turn signal markers. The signal markers have an annoying attachment stub in the middle and the front lights don't look right for some reason. In addition, the tires are not marked. The engine compartment is very nicely detailed. Overall, this model is great and I am just picking at a few minor things. Here are a few pictures:

G

·
Congrats Mark.

I was starting to learn towards getting a blue GMP GTO. However the rich red paint of the exterior is swaying me somewhat.

:cheers

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vegasracer and Max Power, thanks a lot for the compliment! I took that picture using the macro mode on my Sony F717.

jwp79, thanks and go with the red. The sun wasn't even beating down on the car and it looks that bright. This is the nicest red I have seen so far!

G

·
I have to agree with Mark. I have the Red one and it is one HOT Goat! Go for the Red, you won't be sorry. And then add another color if you like....LOL. GMP hit a home run with this Modern Muscle car. Gorgeous model. Well worth the price, and set it out on your display cabinet because it will definitely grab attention.

Patty

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Very nice GTO, Mark...and welcome to the forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts