DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received this as a present off my wife even though I picked it..I also know Burn has recently posted one, but I was so excited when I received parcel I had to post :giggle

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:happy

Glad it arrived safe Mikeee, good choice from your wife :giggle

How do you rate it?

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
My very first race car was a 1969 Camaro almost identically prepared to the Todco GMP model, other than by the time I bought mine, only one four-barrel carb was allowed by the rules. I would say that it is one of the most authentically prepared models I have seen.

The only problem I have is that they screwed up the hood pin locations on the trunk. The hood pins should be inside the reliefs in the rear spoiler, as opposed to where GMP has them located on the model. Had we located the hood pins where GMP has them, there would be no need to have the reliefs in the spoiler. The reason the hood pins could not be located where GMP has them is that there is nothing underneath that part of the trunk lid to put a hood pin in. Sorry, rant here.

Congratulations on a great addition to your collection!

:cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Mike - fantastic Camaro!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
When it first came out of the box I was plesently surprised, the model looks amazing could not fault it, I am new to 1/18 and I think there might be some more coming now after seeing this one..Still waiting for my Pontiac Super Duty "ARNIE FARMER BESWICK" car to arrive :pullhair...

thanks guys !!! :happy

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
I told you that the first one would only be the start :giggle

Wonderful car, Mikee :nicejob Congrats :cheers

I have one of these sitting over in the UK right now, staying with a friend.
Can't wait till I get it :happy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts