DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know most of you are into building your own Dioramas, but we just got these in from GMP and I've been having some fun playing with one for the past hour or so taking different pictures. When they came in, I couldn't believe how heavy they were. Each one weighed about 15 pounds in the box. It measures 19.5 x 13.5 inches and has a pretty good looking base that it's mounted on.

The drag strip itself is textured and has tire marks on it. It comes with two pit workers, signs, some dragster plugs, and of course the christmas tree. I lined up two Mustangs for the first race. Wanna bet on which one wins :giggle

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a ripper of a dio! :nicejob
Couple of hot-looking Mustangs too I might add. :hot
:cheers
Tony.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
And the $ for shippping might be high since it weighs 15 lbs. GMP also sell an acrylic dust cover for another $69.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks for posting that pic Mike! I was really thnking that the shipping would be a killer for Gary in the UK.
For us in the US, it should not be too bad, specially if a local store has them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.