DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, lots have been said about both models, with pics here, so I'll be brief. WoW to Kyosho and Autoart this time. Kyosho, yes I expected a great job and they gave one (the color is even more outstanding with the naked eye on the M6). Autoart (not bashing) I have been disappointed with them as of late, but they have done an excellent job on the BMW 3.0 csi with the color, stance and detail (even weight, which I can't help it, but I like my cars heavy like little bricks..lol). I hope Autoart let the 3.0 csi be its blueprint on how new models shoudl be released from now on, but I dobut it.

EricP

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Congrats Eric! :cheers

Both are indeed amazing diecasts. The M6 is of course the red DE, but which colour CSi did you get?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GAry: thanks.. got the blue metallic bmw csi..gorgeous!!!

Mocking: it's beyond great..to my surprise!

DiecastX: :lol this post should have been called "USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!" @ Darrick. LOL

EricP

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
nice! The blue is AMAZING (as Louis can attest to) :giggle

I've just heard that the regular release M6 will include Bronze as a colour... now to decide which colour to get :confused

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.