DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I know AutoArt is releasing a mat white Reventon in 1/18 if I remember correctly, but a re-run of the original ... correct mat grey shade isn't in the running I think.
But I still find some on eBay nonetheless ... some are very expensive however !

·
Administrator
34,726 Posts
Imo they aren't rare, I've seen some for £60 at various shows, never bought one though. Online they've been about £75 or so.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I check eBay everyday, and if I remember correctly, I see the grey one's quite often - not brand new, but used in mint condition. To me, color isn't a big issue. So what if Lamborghini only produced the 1:1 Reventon in grey? In the end, any diecast is ultimately just a 1:18 diecast replica.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I've seen a few on eBay so don't think it's reached rare status yet. For me, the green balboni is now rare as I can't seem to find any at the moment
Have to agree with you, the Reventon can still be found at normal prices ... the green Balboni LP550-2 on the other hand is no longer available from AutoArt, so we'll have to rely on local stock ... and that's getting depleted too ... I managed to get one late December for €80, that's not cheap, but I knew supply ran out so I had to get one before prices would go up.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Wowww those Gallardo's disappeared pretty quickly... shame. Was never really big on the Gallardo but had my eye on the green one... too little too late I guess.

I can see the gray reventon eventually becoming like the Ford GT. Especially cuz the 1:1 exists only in that color.
Wouldn't be the end of the world for those who missed out though... still think Mondo Reventon is a pretty good budget alternative and they seem to be available still.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I didn't think they're rare at all. check this out:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4aaf056620
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one. But I was browsing some of his good feedback, and some of the buyers just have a ton of things bought from him alone and set to private. Sooo most likely making multiple accounts trying to up his feedback score.... veeeery iffy.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I highly suggest that when you look through the models list you make it very broad. I always select Diecasts-toys/model cars, then choose 1/18/ and AUTOart and make sure I delete the word diecasts. Then I type in Reveneton etc. But I decided to just browse all of the Lamborghini's so left the search blank and I came across 2 silver reventons in about 9 pages of Lamborghinis. One dissapeared, and I picked up the other one fro 124 bucks from a top rated seller.

·
Administrator
34,726 Posts
There are a few listed in Italy for £75 - it's not rare at all though.

Also never put diecast in the search - it's a waste of time, just search 1/18 reventon, or AUTOart reventon .

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.