DiecastXchange Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
paypal is unavailable in Egypt. so, i buy through a broker which can buy anything from EBAY USA only
Image uploading. Refresh page to view
and ship it to Egypt and charge 5% fees

·
Administrator
34,738 Posts
Ah right, that's pretty crap, I think you're in the wrong hobby as it must be hard, not to mention expensive for you.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
paypal is unavailable in Egypt. so, i buy through a broker which can buy anything from EBAY USA only
Hey, lamborghini. Here in Kazakhstan PayPal is not official as well but I am pretty sure you can make transfers with it if you have credit card. I mean I have not done it but I am pretty sure you can. Check their website for the country list though.
Also I would advice you to get the models from Europe. It is just across the sea from you hence shipping is cheaper and faster plus they have VAT in their price which can be excluded if you are from outside of European Union. The VAT is approximately 15-20%
It is not 100% but try it.
First of all check Modelissimo because they have some really good deals and they charge very reasonable price for shipping of few models.
Hope it will help

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hey, lamborghini. Here in Kazakhstan PayPal is not official as well but I am pretty sure you can make transfers with it if you have credit card. I mean I have not done it but I am pretty sure you can. Check their website for the country list though.
Also I would advice you to get the models from Europe. It is just across the sea from you hence shipping is cheaper and faster plus they have VAT in their price which can be excluded if you are from outside of European Union. The VAT is approximately 15-20%
It is not 100% but try it.
First of all check Modelissimo because they have some really good deals and they charge very reasonable price for shipping of few models.
Hope it will help
[/quote]
thanks sanchez
i'll give it a try

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.