·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Looks good, Gavin!

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Very nice!!!

I seriously think that GL made a great job with those Pontiacs ... can't wait to see the 2010 Shelbys ...

G

·
Sweet, Gavin!

I don't know if you intended this, but I like how in the pics the car's sitting on a grid with a white wall behind it. It goes with the late 80's look of this 'bird.

I'm getting their '89 Trans Am GTA in red from ToysRUs.com. I wanted it for a long time but I never got around to it, and reading this made me finally take the plunge.

·
Premium Member
13,696 Posts
Nice tranny, of like that the tops come off. I'm going to add this one soon.

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys.

Preisman...Scale18 just got 2 new colors in...black (with the "screaming chicken") & dark grey (which I really like). Both are coupes, though....not t-tops. The prices have jumped, too. Just an FYI.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Thanks for letting us know - I've always wanted a Black TransAm with the screaming chicken. I had a hot wheels version and it was one of my favourites as a kid :)

It will be interesting to see how Hot Wheels KITT compares when it is released....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.