DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Great car, and model. I have always been a fan of the Grand Tourer Ferrari's like this one.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Love the subtle and elegant styling of this great Grand tourer along with the 550 Maranello. Actually I think I am leaning more towards the 456GT over the 550 Maranello even. Somehow I am bit reluctant to buy the GTS model and instead I bought another royal blue Bburago 456GT to replace the one which I sold a while back. I am attempting to detail up the Bburago one slowly.

·
Forza Ferrari!
545 Posts
First thing I did was remove the shields on the fenders. They look good on many Ferraris but IMO the fourseaters can do very well without ;) Nevertheless a very nice model!

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
First thing I did was remove the shields on the fenders. They look good on many Ferraris but IMO the fourseaters can do very well without ;) Nevertheless a very nice model!
I don't have mine in front of me, but was it a decal or something else? How did it come off? I would do the same.

·
Forza Ferrari!
545 Posts
It’s just a decal. You could even scratch it off with a fingernail. Give the car a bit of cleaning and you’re done 😉

Reactions: preisman

·
Registered
103 Posts
Love the subtle and elegant styling of this great Grand tourer along with the 550 Maranello. Actually I think I am leaning more towards the 456GT over the 550 Maranello even. Somehow I am bit reluctant to buy the GTS model and instead I bought another royal blue Bburago 456GT to replace the one which I sold a while back. I am attempting to detail up the Bburago one slowly.
Have you started a thread on that? I'm curious to see how much a Bburago 456GT can be improved.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Pininfarina's design made Ferraris, like these, really elegant. It's a pity that Ferrari stopped this collaboration with the turinese designer. The Ferraris are, since then, much too tortured, for my taste.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts