DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
The Lamborghini Miura P400 Roadster made its official debut at the 1968 motor show in Brussels. This redesigned Miura was more thana Miura with its roof cut off, it featured a redesigned body by Bertone with a heavily raked windshield, lower roofline, large side-mounted intakes and its V12 engine was now on display.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Vehicle Car Tire Hood Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
White Light Vehicle Motor vehicle Auto part
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design
Hood Toy Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Vehicle Car Automotive parking light Hood Motor vehicle
Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Bumper
Vehicle Tire Car Wheel Hood
Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Hood Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
(y)Looks nice. Great pictures too. I have one coming. What's your opinion on it? How's the QC, etc, etc.
Thanks dviper, it’s a really nice piece from GTS. The only issue I had with it was that it wasn’t sitting flat on all four wheels. I easily corrected the issue but GTS should figure out a better way to mount the axles to fhe chassis.

That is a brilliant looking Miura. I know GT-S always builds good competent resin and this one is probably no exception. What really attracts me is the lovely baby blue colour, roadster or not it just looks gorgeous and fits the flamboyant nature of the Miura.
Thanks Jazzy! It certainly is a stunning model. The baby blue color is beautiful on the Miura.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Such an incredible vehicle. I can't recall which month and year, but Octane Magazine wrote a wonderful article about the Lamborghini Miura Roadster and it's restoration. After it's debut it was purchased by a metalorgy company and many of the components were coated in Zinc as a promotional vehicle. The subsequent restoration as it appears now, and in this 1/18 form was painstaking, yet the finished form speaks for itself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts