DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay most of you have seen it, but for me down under it's a very rare sight, but our very own Jeff "MaxPower" filled this void for me, I can't thank you enough Jeff :cheers

Yes it's the Recaro GT3 RS by AUTOart, what more can I say other than "Awesome" :yahoo

(Click for larger photos over 100k)

:cheers

G

·
Congrats Mike. The Recaro is definitely one of my favourites. :cheers
Is Jeff downsizing his Porker collection? :confused

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I'm so happy for you Mike!! :happy :happy :happy That was awfully nice of Jeff to help you fill that void in your collection. I'm glad that it travelled half way around the world with no damage either. But then again, Jeff is THE master packer!! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

G

·
That is one terrific looking model Mike. Big congrats. I passed up this one and the yokohama thinking they were expensive. Now that $100 Autoarts are becoming more and more common, these seems to be a better buy.

Jeff - anymore 996 you want to part with. Like, maybe the Yokohama car? :danbana

G

·
Congrats buddy! :nicejob

You know, I thought you had this one already. Might as well get the other car too since you have this puppy. :happy

Thumbs up to Jeff for hooking you up. :cheers

G

·
Huge Congrats Mike :cheers :nicejob :cheers you now know what you must do.

GET THE YOKOHAMA, it is only right isn't it keep the Recaro company in the cabinet :lol

G

·
Congrats Mike....another one joins the club . :cheers

I totally agree with Souky , you might as well get the other one too , :wink

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:cheers guys, Jeff I do not know how you got it here so fast and so cheap :confused but I aren't complaining one bit, thanks to the master packer like Felix said, if I ever need a dozen eggs from the other side of the pond, Jeff is the man :eek:k

Yes I am working on the YOKOHAMA :wink , trying to get the best postage is the hard part.

Thanks again all, I'm glad I finally got this car.

:cheers

G

·
Well done RR72 :nicejob

I got this a couple of months ago and I must say that its one of my favourites! Congrats on getting it!

Is this your 4th car on your wishlist? If so.... just the last one!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.