DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

· Banned
133 Posts
Your right. but if the model was never open
Oh. If I have Maistos from Costco that I bought last year is it okay to return the ones I don't like or disipointed with? I know the bacode and item number are the same its just the box. Last years boxes were the red ones. This years is white. I have kept them.
Better not dude... If not there will be another victim like you just experienced...
[/quote] Yeah your right. But would the Costco workers not put it back if they see the box is from last year?
[/quote]
If the codes for current year is generic regardless of the model, people can just simply return the old model put in the new box. However, like I said, it's not cool to do that...
[/quote] Your right I will just return the GTR. Got some advice on what Maistos I should buy? I don't Collect classic cars/Muscle cars. Unless I have room (which I don't).

· Banned
133 Posts
I do not know if you realised, the 4.0 has rolling brake discs with static calipers... The previous ones do not even have calipers... No no for Countach... It is out of proportion; too short and tall...
Okay what about the regular R8 or how about a SLS. I got the Reventon and its a great model. Is the Bburago Diablo smaller than the Maisto Diablo?

· Premium Member
23,064 Posts
Let us know what happens....

· Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Let us know what happens....
Okay I returned the GTR. Sorry could not get photos. So I went to Costco and wanted to buy a orange Murcielago they had. One of them had the door broken off. The second one was okay untill I saw a SL63 coupe red. I wanted to get it but a little brat came and took it. I bet you he would break it when he gets home. I could not search the back of the pallets. I then saw a Blue 2014 Stingray and thats what I got. I just wish I had more time to look at them. I went to the Costco I normaly go to.

· Premium Member
23,064 Posts
You can link your photos from a photohost site, or attach....as long as they're under 150k....

· Registered
767 Posts
I bought my new Burago Porsche RS4.0 and there's passenger seat missing... I don't know what is it with their QC, maybe there's no such department with Burago now... things like the seats can go missing... I went back to the shop that I purchased from and they basically just don't want to know about it...

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.