DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering, I have seem a couple postings of a Guiloy Mercedes C111 on E-Bay, what is the quality of this die-cast?

I see it available by a US Vendor in lime gold for around $29.95 (plus shippng).

I would like anyone's input and detail pictures (PLEASE!)

THANKS!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am afraid I can't comment on the C111, but I have the Guiloy C112 and it is a mixed bag.. :confused

Some of the main body castings are bit heavy, but the smaller details such as seat belts and engine bay bits are pretty good..

Dunno if that helps, but at the end of the day it is a Merc, so I reckon you shoudl get it!! :happy

·
Registered
994 Posts
I can definately say Guiloy's C-111 is a CRAP model in almost every aspect, but it is an older model, so...
I bought for subject matters, as the Mercedes C-111 is a very interesting car. So if you're interested in the car itself, get it because there IS no other company that does the C-111
I have no pics atm... I'll take some tomorrow.
I think $29 excl. shipping is expensive. I paid €23 for mine, excl. shipping, which is about the same price. I'm not sorry for buying it though :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know much about this model but all I know is after seeing Kill Bill Vol.2 I wanted one!!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.