DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Entertainment Event Space Graphics

Hi all,

Voting is now over and I am pleased to announce that there were joint winners of the contest! The runner up, only just lost out with one vote behind, so I will mention their picture too.

The winners are, BRN with his completely customised AutoArt Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6.5 TME picture (for those who don't know, apart from the mods, this model was originally Black)

and janositamas with his Fiat Abarth 595 picture.

And with one vote behind in second place, preisman with his Minichamps Porsche 991 Turbo S picture.

Guys, please let's hear it for your 'Happy 5th Birthday POTM contest' winners & the runner up!!

BRN
janositamas
preisman

As usual, thank you to all who took part. I think that since I took over the running of the contest five years ago, it has gone from strength to strength!
I really cannot do it without you guys!!

@janositamas @BRN @preisman @channabasanna @ironsim @sergio @vulpex @RSIevolution @Scirocco @Chall @s52z3mc @Stirling_Moss

Reactions: preisman

Registered
Congrats @BRN, @janositamas, and @preisman! Those are some fantastic shots and there was a lot of stiff competition 馃嵒

And a big thanks to @Craig for putting this together. 馃憦

There have been some amazing compositions put together over the years by both current and past members. It was a lot of fun going through and seeing them for the first time (for me at least).

Registered
Well done guys - congrats to all 3!!! 馃憦 馃憦 馃憦

This contest was a great idea, @Craig, and a lot of fun to see the all these awesome pictures we had almost forgotten in the meantime!,

Registered
Agree...great idea Mr. Craig. Congrats to the 3 top vote takers, all cool photos.

Premium Member
Congrats @janositamas

I picked it for a reason, IT IS AWESOME. My favorite shot from you. And you regularly have my favorite photos on this site. Glad this photo of a little hot hatch won.

@BRN Very cool photo, and model. Both are exceptional and deserve recognition.

Thank you to everyone that voted for my photo. One short, but better than I expected. There are some truly amazing photographers out here. I still don't know what I am doing. I am always learning and improving.

I hope this inspires other to get out and shot their models (not like Dorothy Podber, please).

Registered
I am still only a member for a short time here, but I have seen some incredible beautifull photo's. I like to photograph my models too, but I am nowhere near these photo's.
Some are just professional pictures that could be used in books or social media for sales. Also the creativity and the diorama setups are awesome, sometimes it looks so real.

Keep the pictures coming, please!
And @Craig again thanks for putting in your efforts! (y)

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi all, I have made the nominations thread for April's POTM contest, please be sure to check it out.

Here!!

Thanks!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts