DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to take a moment and wish everyone and their families a Happy Holiday and a prosperous New Year. Not sure which holiday you celebrate, take a moment and enjoy yourselves, it only takes a moment to smile, so take a moment and enjoy yourselves.

What a year it has been since we last celebrated the holiday and new year together.

As some of you will be treated with some wonderful gifts, please be sure to share them with us all.

Also please think about all of those who are not as fortunate. Please extend a prayer or if you are able to, a small donation of a gift or monies. I'm sure the thought will go a long way. :cheers

Lastly, lets try to keep those New Years Resolutions :lol

Happy Holidays DX'ers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is truly a special place, and not just for diecast info/chat.

Merry Christmas (or Happy Hanukkah) and a Happy New Year to all DX'ers!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Well said, Darrick! All the best to everyone here!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Happy Holidays and best wishes to everyone. May this Christmas and New Year bring us all peace and happiness!

:cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all my fellow DX'ers!! Here's to wishing you & your loved ones a really special and joyous holiday season.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.