DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Loves Cars
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... in the flesh?

1/14 Anson Porsche 911...Carerra 4 (964): I am really thinking about getting one to add to my dead-sexy topless Porsche collection, and it seems to be the only 964 with accurate and realistic lines (based off pics I have seen).

1/18 993 GT2 Supercup: I've always wanted this one as well, but my gut keeps telling me to stay away.

The only Anson I ever owned was the 993 Twin Turbo in Red and I have to get rid of it, as the lines were all wrong and it looked too cheap for my tastes. My gut is telling me to stay away from these two as well, however they keep catching my eye.

Thanks!

-Josh

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Josh, I've seen up close the Supercup and the thing is bad :scared. Totally sealed, but if you leave it in a higher shelf or behind some other cars it's passable. :giggle

·
Loves Cars
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks for the warning, Luciano! I never realized it was a sealed model! I'm not letting the supercup anywhere near my beloved Porsches~

Now the 1/14 Convertible, on the other hand does look awfully tempting! :silly:

Anybody ever seen the 1/14? Sir Gary? I'd hate to plunk down $50 and find out that it's a 1/14 scale Anson turd.

G

·
Josh

I can only go off pictures I have seen but it seems the 1:14 964 is nicer than the 1:18 car .

I still dont think its worth the money they are going for ($45 - 50) . I certainly wouldnt buy one , even though I have 2 1:18 cars .

Check this Ebay number out and theres a cheap one . 180033599012

Heres a few pics :cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I have seen a 964 cabriolet for sale at a local shop here in Auckland. it is much much bigger than a 1:18 porker. not sure if it is 1:14 or even a larger scale. the general feeling was that it is just an englarged version of the 1:18 and not much extra details which still looked very plastic like. :rant

i personally will just wait for the ever 'to be released' 964 by AUTOart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.