DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maisto's :feedback
They come in a giant sized box on a real nice wooden base.
B J's had them for $19.99 but all of them were Hummer H2's except for the lone Porsche CGT in black that I picked up.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rat said:
I've never seen one of these before... very nice packaging, congrats Jeff. :cheers
I really just wanted the car :giggle

G

·
These were sold as office/business gift ideas during the 2003 Holiday season at Officemax stores. Post new years Officemax marked them down to $9.99. Unfortunately by the time I saw that the only ones I could find at a couple local OMs were the yellow H2. OM (or Maisto) must have made a deal with BJs to clear them out. $19.99 was the original price at OM before the mark down.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
:iagree Congrats, very nice :cheers :cheers :cheers

How does the black CGT look? Can you see the lines of the car well?

I've been thinking about which color to buy, but still can't decide :giggle :cheers

·
Models 4 Life
248 Posts
wdc said:
These were sold as office/business gift ideas during the 2003 Holiday season at Officemax stores. Post new years Officemax marked them down to $9.99. Unfortunately by the time I saw that the only ones I could find at a couple local OMs were the yellow H2. OM (or Maisto) must have made a deal with BJs to clear them out. $19.99 was the original price at OM before the mark down.
Yea... reminds me back when OM had them on sale for $9.99. I didn't buy any .... now I regret it.....
Oh well...

G

·
Is that the production or the concept version max? nice addition! :cheers
i actually went to BJs to find the Morgan the other day.. they also have the SLR with the executive packaging. didnt get it... never a real SLR fan

G

·
I was at BJ's last week and picked up 2 orange hummers and a black one there.I got the last of them and no Porsches unfortunately.They also come with a card telling about the car/truck.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FordGT said:
How does the black CGT look? Can you see the lines of the car well?
I think this car looks pretty good in black.
Much better than the SLR does.
I usually try to stay away from darker cars but in this case I am happy :cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts