DiecastXchange Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has purchased 1/18 " Legende Miniatures " wheels and modified with them . I want to get some historic racing set " Minilite " wheels and tyre's for some custom Trans Am / historic race car projects . Just wanted to know or see some detail close up photo's and the actual tyre width and diameter in mm . Or if postage was quick and reliable ? .

·
Registered
9,556 Posts
I have a set sitting waiting for the actual model to be purchased, which I will be upgrading, but the wheels are top notch. Postage was quick and reliable

·
Registered
375 Posts
Philippe, from Légende, is very fast and reliable. I met him once, in real life, and he is a very honest guy

I have a set of these wheels, they are nice. I'll try to think of mesuring the tyres, tonight, when I'll be home... I guess you could send him an email, too.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I bought from him couple of times. The parts are reasonably priced. All went well until the latest purchase I found the shipping is 10 Euros more than the actual (on the postage label). When I query about it he got defensive, told me he needed to do packing etc. and asked me not to deal with him if I find it expensive. A recycled box and some plastic bags don't cost 10 Euros.

Just sharing my experience. He was a very friendly person to deal with. However after this unhappy incident I have not got anything from him since.

·
Registered
375 Posts
So... a bit late, but :
diameter of the rim : 24mm
diameter of the tyre : front : 37mm, rear : 38mm
width of the tyre, overall : front : 15mm, rear : 17mm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts