DiecastXchange Forum banner

Has anyone picked up their Minichamps Compuware C5R

999 views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  J Racer 
G
#1 · (Edited)
So.... Has anyone picked up their Minichamps Compuware C5R :feedback

I know there was mixed interest in this model after the confirmation of it was an older Action mold.

I would love to see some pics if anyone has picked this model up yet.

I have been looking at them on ebay and have bid on one, but once it crossed the $24 mark I was out.

#3 ·
Wow! $24...that's not alot at all. Goes to show you what people think of that "waste of time". :giggle Personally, I wouldn't have even bothered with that much. And if anyone does have this car (and happens to read my response) please don't take my opinion personally.

G
#4 ·
Blitz said:
Wow! $24...that's not alot at all. Goes to show you what people think of that "waste of time". :giggle Personally, I wouldn't have even bothered with that much. And if anyone does have this car (and happens to read my response) please don't take my opinion personally.
I believe the bidding orignally started out at $1 and the highest bidder was at $17. So I placed my max bid and not a penny more. :wink

I echo your sentiments and hope no one takes my sarcasm personally as I won't ridicule anyones purchase. I really would like to see some pics of it to knock me off the undecided fence.

G
#10 ·
Hey Rattler,

Big thanks for posting the pics. :cheers

I have been looking at this car for the longest and even though I knew it was from the old molding, something never gelled right for me on it.

Looking at the pics above, I realize now that it has the older wheels as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.