DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Dale Jr. Collectible KFC Chicken bucket yet? When I heard someone talk about it I thought it was a joke, but I have now seen the commercial. Is this a big joke, and I don't get it? :confused When our kids talk us into buying KFC, the first thing I do is get rid if that grease trap. Will someone actually keep one and proudly display it with their Action or Revell diecast? I can see it now: "Honey, we are going to find another place for grampa's ashes so I can put Jr. up there" :lol
Sorry for the :ranting and by no means am I trying to offend fellow Nascar fans.

G

·
Haven't heard about this :confused

I did hear that Pamela Anderson was trying to get him to drop KFC as a sponsor for cruelty to animals. That will never happen as his family owns a few chicken farms that supply Tyson Foods, KFC and other food distributers.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
I guess that not all markets have these then. I don't have a problem with the bucket, just the fact that they think it is a "collectable". :lol
There is one for sale on eBay.
Chicken bucket

G

·
If they were going to consider it a collectable, they could of atleast made it out of tin, or something other than cardboard paper. :confused

I wonder if the grease stains will be considered collectables as well. I'm sure ten years from now when ones cholesterol is sky high, they can look over and see the reason being proudly displayed :lol

I think you can put the Earnhardts name on anything and call it a collectable :giggle

G

·
:lol :lol :lol

hey, it's not a KFC bucket, it's a collectors item!!!!!

yea, should be tin or lastic @ least so the grese can be cleaned off and it wond break down over time

G

·
:lol :lol
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. This guy could sell AC in northern Canada.

NASCAR Dale Earnhardt Jr Collectible KFC Bucket

You are bidding on this wonderful Limited Edition Dale Earnhardt Jr collectable KFC bucket complete with lid. This limited edition bucket is a fine tribute to the NASCAR racing legend and keeps the memory of the Earnhardt name alive and would be a welcome gift for that special Dad on Fathers Day. The printed mural on the side of this bucket pays special tribute to the number 8 car's victory at Daytona this year, and proudly proclaims to all: "2004 Daytona 500 Winner." The Colonel is proudly displayed on the hood of the number 8 car. Showcased is a portrait of Dale Jr proclaiming KFC is "My Favorite Chicken", and comes complete with an authentic looking reproduction of his own autograph signed in gold tone. In the background of the side of this collectible between a waving checkered flag are recreations showing the intensity of NASCAR and our own Number 8 car driver. This tribute will make a fine addition to any diehard NASCAR and Dale Earnhardt Jr collection. Do not miss out on this fine and fitting tribute to showcase your support for the man and the number 8 car.

This bucket is an authentic KFC chicken bucket and is complete with the KFC GIN# (23855) on it's base. Documented here are also the packing instructions used at KFC restaurants world wide. This bucket comes complete to you with its own form fitting lid and is in excellent condition having only been used once. As a bonus, the winning bidder will also receive an authentic KFC "spork" wrapped in its original cellophane pouch. Please note, that due to US Postal Service regulations, this bucket comes to you without any chicken, as shipping requirements are too stringent, and would detract from the collectable nature of this fine tribute.

Due to the highly collectible nature and demand for this offer, it is impossible to place dollar value on this item. Please note the low reserve price. Serious bidders only please. Bid with confidence, this is the real thing.

Buyer is responisble for all shipping and handling costs, and due to the fragile nature of this item insurance is recommended. Overnight shipping is available if you wish to give this as a Father's Day gift. PayPal preferred.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
To all my friends here...
If I ever post that I bought something like this PLEASE, just shoot me and put me out of my misery :ranting

I think I am going to the park and pick up some dog poop and put a #8 on it and sell it on eBay :lol

G

·
Max Power said:
If I ever post that I bought something like this PLEASE, just shoot me and put me out of my misery :ranting

I think I am going to the park and pick up some dog poop and put a #8 on it and sell it on eBay :lol
:lol Don't forget to put in a collectible bucket.

G

·
Max Power said:

Sure!

But before I pull the trigger, try this chicken... :giggle

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
And how about a little Whine, with that Chicken?

Don't get me started on Little Whinehart, the most over-publicized, mid-pack racer of all time. Nascar's marketing wonderboy, come to bring us back from the dark ages of "no-name" champions, like Matt Kenseth and Tony Stewart, who didn't start out in "real" race cars, they came up through the open wheel ranks.

Okay, sorry, kind of a :ranting , but the attention paid to one driver just makes me :puke

And his fans are all a bunch of beer swilling ********! :nutkick

:drinkbud

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
ibj40 said:

Don't get me started on Little Whinehart, the most over-publicized, mid-pack racer of all time. Nascar's marketing wonderboy, come to bring us back from the dark ages of "no-name" champions, like Matt Kenseth and Tony Stewart, who didn't start out in "real" race cars, they came up through the open wheel ranks.

Okay, sorry, kind of a :ranting , but the attention paid to one driver just makes me :puke
I didn't think that "real" racecars had roofs on them :lol

I agree 100% on Jr.
All the breaks in the world and he still can't take the big prize.

G

·
ibj40 said:

And his fans are all a bunch of beer swilling ********! :nutkick

:drinkbud
Well said. :cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After a bidding frienzy between two ********, the bucket went for $4.00! Plus shipping. Someone paid $7.50 for someone elses trash!!! Only in America!

G

·
I did some checking - I can confirm this one of the signs of Armageddon. Run for your lives. :eek:hmy

Edit: Just noticed this - "As a bonus, the winning bidder will also receive an authentic KFC "spork" wrapped in its original cellophane pouch." Now I see. Cancel my above warning.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts