DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I'm Deepankar from Mumbai India but you can call me Dippy. Became a member a while ago but got the time to post now. I've been collecting cars for many years now. I have dinky cars too but my main focus is on 1:18 . I have a collection o some nice cars . And my main collection comprises of Ferraris.I'm posting some pics now and should post more after my display case which is being made now will be ready . Hoping to make some great friends here

Cheers

Dippy

Here are some of my pictures

More will come soon

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
to DX Dippy! You sure will have loads of fun and make many friends with the good people here. :cheers
And it sure does appear that you have ferraris for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :giggle
Love those snaps of the lambos. One of the best i've seen! :drool

G

·
Welcome abord Dippy!! Enjoy your stay! :cheers :cheers
Great collection you have there, similiar taste to mine! :danbanna

G

·
Hi Dippy,
Welcome aboard. Nice collection you have there and great pics. We do love our pics here at DX so that's a wonderful way to introduce yourself. And being a Ferrari fanatic will certainly endear you to some members here (I won't name names **cough** TifosiF1 **cough** Scuderia **cough**). Once again,
and enjoy the forums!

:cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Guys

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Feels great to be here and to be a part of the DX family. Glad you all liked the pics. I should be clicking my other cars soon on a nice weekend afternoon.

Cheers to all at DX :cheers

P.S. I'm looking for a 1:18 355 Spider pref red . If not any colour or if not Spider a GTB or GTS would also do. I just need an imaculate 355 to add to my Ferrari garage.

Thanks again guys

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Dippy said:
Hey Guys

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Feels great to be here and to be a part of the DX family. Glad you all liked the pics. I should be clicking my other cars soon on a nice weekend afternoon.

Cheers to all at DX :cheers

P.S. I'm looking for a 1:18 355 Spider pref red . If not any colour or if not Spider a GTB or GTS would also do. I just need an imaculate 355 to add to my Ferrari garage.

Thanks again guys
Dippy

2 sites that I trust are

http://www.scale18.com/cgi-bin/page?a=diecast.html (Canada)

or

http://www.modelissimo.de (Germany)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts