DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

my name is Tom, and I live in Antwerp, (Belgium). I'm 33 years old, married, and have two beautiful daughters. I just joined the forum yesterday, and am looking forward to getting to know some collectors from all around the world.
My personal collection exists of about 500 models, all 1:18. I collect all kinds of modelcars from normal saloon cars to racing cars... I have been collecting for about 12 years now, but since my first daughter was born, the budget has been narrowed down a bit... :shipwrecked . I will try to make some recent pictures of my collection, and post them.

Greetings

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome aboard Tom! You are in good company here I think! I only collect in 1:18th so my collection theme sounds similar to yours. I'd be very interested to see how you display your collection (500 1:18ths take up a lot of room!) :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Welcome to DX Tom!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Welcome to the message board! Can't wait to get to know you better nd see pics of your collection!

Sean

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Welcome to the DX forum Tom and thanks for the introduction!
That's quite a big collection you have. I'm looking forward to learning more about what your interests are in model cars. :cheers

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

A Belgium collector with 500 models. Awesome! I love comming here for this very reason. You get to see people from all over the world and peek into their hardcore collection.

:cheers

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Hi Tom,

Great to have another Belgianin the house...I felt a little lonely inhere... :giggle
With 500 models, your collection must be quite impressive...would love to see pictures of those...no special theme ?
Tot later...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys,

in the mean time, I was able to take some pics and post them in the "spotlight" forum.

ENJOY!!

Grtz
:cheers

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Welcome to DX, Tom :cheers
I just had a look at your collection, WOW!
very impressive, you have an amazingly diverse collection :happy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.