DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm a long time collector (since the late 1980's). I collect racing cars, F1, Indycar, Sports Cars. And some other thing from time to time of course.
I'm retired, and we've moved into a smaller house, so I've sold some of my 1/18 cars, and many are in boxes. Most of my 1/43 are packed up as well. I am lucky enough to have room for at least some of them, I'll share some photos later.
As you can guess from my username, I'm a huge fan of the Nissan GTP IMSA cars of the late '80's/early '90's.
I have, I think, all the available die cast. Plus a couple of kits that I purchased before the die cast came out. Too bad there were never 1/18 made of these cars, but I guess that's pretty unlikely after all these years. At least the little ones don't take up too much room !!

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Welcome to the group. Some of my favorite cars from that era, they sure put on a great show. Nice group there.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Hey Nissan GTP - nice collection of 1/43s. I have a small collection of 1/18 Nissan Sportscars that I recently photographed. Some are hard to find these days, but if you look hard enough you may surprise yourself

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive design

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm a long time collector (since the late 1980's). I collect racing cars, F1, Indycar, Sports Cars. And some other thing from time to time of course.
I'm retired, and we've moved into a smaller house, so I've sold some of my 1/18 cars, and many are in boxes. Most of my 1/43 are packed up as well. I am lucky enough to have room for at least some of them, I'll share some photos later.
As you can guess from my username, I'm a huge fan of the Nissan GTP IMSA cars of the late '80's/early '90's.
I have, I think, all the available die cast. Plus a couple of kits that I purchased before the die cast came out. Too bad there were never 1/18 made of these cars, but I guess that's pretty unlikely after all these years. At least the little ones don't take up too much room !!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Nissan GTP - nice collection of 1/43s. I have a small collection of 1/18 Nissan Sportscars that I recently photographed. Some are hard to find these days, but if you look hard enough you may surprise yourself
Very nice, thanks for posting ! What manufacturer made those ? I know Exoto did quite a few, but I don't remember seeing the 300ZX

1 - 13 of 13 Posts