DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember our conversation? Well, this it what mine looks like now.
Yes, ArV6, it's black! Black RULE! :yahoo

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Well I gotta say......

......it looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Good job!!!! :10

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
That looks pretty cool Thorst13. It looks like a test car. What sort of paint did you use for the rear? It looks a little sparkly.

·
Registered
994 Posts
That looks very cool! :joy
I think you should have painted the wing and front and rear bumper black too! I suppose you did this to make it look like CF?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I think he was making an ironic comment Felix! :giggle

Thorst, that looks great! I hope that we can see a group shot of all of your matte black custom cars at some stage - photographed in a special setting that does justice to the work you put into them! But I can't believe that you are going to strip a new AUTOart 787B though... :eek:mg

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I will be starting taking better pictures, in fact the camera I use is a quite good one (Sony DSC-T1 5.1 mp), but I scale down my pictures for easy uploading and my crappy desk has become some of an trademark of me as I'm easily remembered that way and I also do a lot of custom work for people who's into Ferraris and McLarens!

My next custom paint will be a really good one, I at least hope so, and some people will probably tear their hair when they see what car I have given new clothes.
And yes, the first thing I will do (if a plain version don't pop up) Is stripping that 787, because unlike some here, I don't like cars with numbers on them :giggle

·
Registered
737 Posts
That looks awesome Thorst! I would love to do something similar to an AUTOart Viper, but I really don't think I have the talent. Do you think it would be too complicated for a beginner like myself to try such a project? Thanks a lot!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.