Porsche Boxster S5053.19%
Nissan 350Z Roadster1111.70%
BMW Z4 3.0i99.57%
Mercedes SLK 32044.26%

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Okay guys, no online slug-fests this time around. :lol

I'd pick the 320 SLK because Mrs. SM has told me she likes it every single time she sees one! :lol That's be HER ride though.

Dang, I'm still undecided. :confused Honestly, I'm not particularly crazy about the shape of any of them.

G

·
peter said:
Boxster

All the others are for sausage jockeys and/or hairdressers.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol

Boxster for me please - I don't want to disappoint peter :giggle . BTW, how's my hair?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the Boxster S, no doubt about it. It has good looks and performance. However, the interior of the TT is so immaculate and attractive that it wins me over.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Boxter S

Z4: Ugly
S2000: Lacks Torque and has a stiff suspension
TT: A bit too soft for a sports car (the suspension)
350Z Roadster: It doesn't look as good as the Boxter
SLK320: Same reason as the TT

·
Registered
923 Posts
peter said:
Boxster

All the others are for sausage jockeys and/or hairdressers.
I always thought that a hairdresser's car was a car that looks nice but doesn't cut the mustard when it comes to handling and performance. :confused
I wouldn't say that any of the cars in this poll are hairdressers' cars.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Venom said:
S2000: Lacks Torque and has a stiff suspension
Relative to the competition, yes it does lack torque but remember that it has the smallest naturally-aspirated engine of the lot and its specific torque output of 75lb/ft per litre is extremely good for an engine that doesn't use forced induction - the 350Z's engine only has only got 3lb/ft of torque per litre more than the S2000's own despite being 1.5 litres larger.

G

·
I always thought that a hairdresser's car was a car that looks nice but doesn't cut the mustard when it comes to handling and performance
Not so, the MX5 is the archetypal hairdressers car and that is one of the best drivers cars you can buy at any price.

Richard, if you are worried about your hair, make sure you stop the first TT roadster you see. If the driver is male, as well as getting a lovely haircut, he may knock you up a nice quiche as well !.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Peter........other than sharing the same first name with you (which right now I'm non to proud of) I do not share, condone, or agree with any of your coments here or in a large number of your previous posts. Why on earth are you so negative regarding peoples choices in vehicles :confused :confused

You really angered me by refering to me (as the proud owner of a Mercedes SL500) as a:

...... prize tit when driving one because deep down everyone knows you are a vain tart who would buy dogsh*t if you thought it was cool enough.
If you have opinions like these, keep them to yourself........don't pollute this place with your disrespectful, rude and downright IGNORANT comments anymore. I for one have had enough :ranting :ranting :ranting

Keep in mind that this forum is related to diecasts and if you have some informative insight into the models that we discuss here.....post away, but please discontinue your negative posts.

Now....back to the discussion at hand :cheers :cheers

I choose the Porsche Boxster (the "S" version) now as I feel thet BMW lost a lot of the raw sportscar characteristics that my old MRoadster had (RIP) when they introduced the new Z4. :crying :crying

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.