DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all 'round the house. The producers were sweet folks, and the camera crew - hired out of DC - were total pros.

They said that the show (called "Look What I Did") will air in four months or so. Hope I don't look like too much of a jerk! They had me hamming it up for the cameras. I must've said "Look What I Did" a couple hundred times!

Anyway, I had a ball. There were lots of shots of the diecasts and the slot track going up and down, and of my three-year-old racing slots with me. I also did a couple of "demos" of how I built the track, how I cut the metal in the room, and all that good stuff. They interviewed my wife and older daughter (they haven't told me what they said, yet - this could get ugly) and then asked me a couple of questions about why I collect cars. Then they asked me to "Brooklyn it up" a bit. So I described some of my favorite cars in character.

Like I said, I had a ball. Fugheddaboudit!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Just don't forget to let us know when it's gonna air!

·
Loves Cars
374 Posts
I can't friggin wait to see it! Please let me/us know as soon as you hear an exact air time so I can set my TiVo up to record it in case i miss it.

Congrats... I'm sure you did a great job!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Definately give us a heads up - or I'll get the boys together, ransack your house and steal your diecasts!!! :lol

:cheers
Sean

·
Registered
203 Posts
Any date announced for the show to be aired? I know we wont be able to see it down here in Aus but maybe someone will can upload the segment onto the net for people to download?

·
Registered
11,642 Posts
I have not seen Joe around for awhile.
Maybe he can pop in and let us know when his show airs, it would be a great thing to watch :cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.