DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an update on my recent email to Highway 61 regarding my "mirror problem" with my latest acquisition (see here for details). I received this response from them:

Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Die-Cast Promotions/Hwy 61. I will have
some replacement mirrors sent to you right away. Hope that helps....

Suzie Kutsch
Customer Service
Die-Cast Promotions

I must admit, it is refreshing to see quality customer service in a situation like this. And I will add that a number of you said I had nothing to worry about with this company, and you were absolutely correct.

:cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Good for them! Not only do they offer some of the best value out there, but they offer fantastic support - there's a company that knows how to treat it's customers!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Excellent news, Ric! Glad to hear that you were taken care of!

Sean

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
A great customer service is always welcome!!!!

:cheers to Highway 61!!!!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPDATE: Just wanted to let you all know that I did receive the replacment mirrors from HWY 61 -- in fact, they sent me two sets! I guess in case I broke one again! :giggle

As we discussed, this is certainly very refreshing to see quality cusomter service! Also, it is definitely good business as well, because you can be certain this is the kind of thing a consumer (like me) will remember when it comes time to make a decision on the next purchase for my collection.

:cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.