DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To quote Joe Kelly's review of this model, "WOW!". I can't really add too much more than that. I have quite a few models, with several Chinese DE's that always seem to have a fair number of working features, but none of them come anywhere close to this H2. Don't get me wrong, the model itself is very good, but it's the features that set it apart. They also raise the bar for what we collectors should expect for our hard earned cash (listening AUTOart?).

Anyway, since a picture is worth a thousand words... (pics ~150k)

G

·
Congrats on adding that beauty Lloyd :cheers

Thanks for posting the pics , detail on that looks great .

Ill definately be buying this one over the weekend

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Very impressive! :nicejob
I can see why you are so happy with this. it looks awesome!

(but that spare tire cover looks gigantic :giggle )

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yeah it does. I think it's the thickness of the cover as the spare looks bigger than the ones mounted to the car. The cover is on there pretty good and the third row seat doesn't come out (or I haven't figured out how it does), so I haven't been able to pull it off to see.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
What an excellent diecast! :cheers Congrats!

I MUST buy one! :happy

Does the suspension function?

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I want the black one too!!!!!

I can't wait to add it to my collection!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yes it does. The rear seems to function as I imagine the 1:1 would, with the trailing arms and shocks moving with the axle. The fronts however only move within their mounts, with the A-arms remaining static. On the plus side, the front half-shafts rotate with working U-joints

G

·
I just got mine today. All I have to say is "WOW"!!! This model really does compare to alot of my "chinese" models detail wise. It has so many features and such great detail to it. The ONLY complaint I have is the things that hold the hood down feel very flimsy like the may come off, otherwise I love this model! I ordered it from please support DX Advertisers! (first time doing business with them). They were the cheapest when it came to price, even cheaper than ebay. Shipping is really cheap and it got here in 2 days. If anyone is going to buy this I recommend buy it from please support DX Advertisers!! :happy

·
Registered
269 Posts
I just opened my new H2 "World Poker Tour" edition by Highway 61

Maybe others have stated this.. but along with the working driveshafts... When the wheels turn.. it turns the Cooling Fan behind the radiator in the engine compartment.

Now is THAT is bordering on TOO much detail.

Other than that.. the WPT version lacks any carpeting including the cloth cover for the Tire in the rear area.

-Grant

G

·
Im having a hard time trying to find one of these and at a decent price. It's no wonder with this detail!!!!!! Man even the seats fold!!!!! :cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts