DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is simply my favorite car, EVER. The NSX came out when I was about 5 years old. I fell in love with it form the start. My first love. When I became older and learned more about the car I loved that is was special and a one of a kind exotic sports car. I thought it was smart, but sexy. It had everything you could ask for from a car that was so cheap. This model is near perfect for what I would like in the real car. I would perfer the white/creme colored interior. I am more than happy with this model. It has every detail that you could ask for. I look at my pictures and I am astonished at the stance. I think they got the ride height perfect and the wheel size. The engine looks very well and nicely wired/plumbed. Typically, Kyosho can make a formidable model for the model compared to AUTOart, but in the case of the NSX, you have to go with this. I do have another Kyosho coming to me, but I got a great deal. I plan to do a full comparison of the Revell NSX, Kyosho NSX, and the Autoart NSX. Gove me a few days to get it all set up. For now, enjoy the photos.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Thats awesome. It irks me why Autoart hasn't done the refresh and a Type R at that, surely it would sell.
AUTOart has announced that they will indeed do a Type R model, so that's gonna be exciting.

Anyways, congrats on the add Preisman! I'm tempted to get the silver color, but am holding out for the Type R.

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats awesome. It irks me why Autoart hasn't done the refresh and a Type R at that, surely it would sell.
AUTOart has announced that they will indeed do a Type R model, so that's gonna be exciting.

Anyways, congrats on the add Preisman! I'm tempted to get the silver color, but am holding out for the Type R.
[/quote]

The Type R is nice and I am sure to get one, but the NSX I am hoping for is the Alex Zanardi edition.

·
Registered
831 Posts
+1 on everything you mentioned about the model preisman. I have the silver one and I think it might be the best executed car autoart has done over the last little while. Don't have the kyosho or Revell but in pics it looks like stance wise, the others aren't even in the ballpark.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Congratulations on the model and pictures. I can't wait for your side by side pictures of the AutoArt/ Kyosho/ Revell. They all have something to commend them, be in scale or value for money. I used to own the Kyosho NSX in red with black top when it was first released. At the time, I thought I was in heaven compared to the BBhuragos and Maistos that I was collecting at the time. But when AutoArt released their version, the Kyosho didn't get a look in. Here are some pictures of the AUTOart NSX on my window sill.

https://flic.kr/p/6221487314

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Although not my favourite generation the NSX is one of my favourite cars. I can't wait for the Type-R from AUTOart but it's going to be the first one now facelifted version which is a shame.

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+1 on everything you mentioned about the model preisman. I have the silver one and I think it might be the best executed car autoart has done over the last little while. Don't have the kyosho or Revell but in pics it looks like stance wise, the others aren't even in the ballpark.
I can't say weather or not it is one of the best AUTOart, as I only have the LFA as far as the top of the line AUTOart, but it is as perfect as a model can be.

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Looks great. I see a 1:1 on BBS around town quite frequently. The styling has certainly aged well.

I have an old Revell in red, but am looking forward to upgrading. The Kyosho's never did much for me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
getting the nsx in black soon. :D from its pictures and a little research autoart makes the best honda nsx out there in 1:18 !

·
Registered
331 Posts
getting the nsx in black soon. :D from its pictures and a little research autoart makes the best honda nsx out there in 1:18 !
I can vouch for this one as it is the model that triggers my collection. wasn't into 1:18 until I see this model.
it completely resemblance the real 1:1.. both the good and the bad angles :p (had the 1:1 but in Ivory interior)

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can vouch for this one as it is the model that triggers my collection. wasn't into 1:18 until I see this model.
it completely resemblance the real 1:1.. both the good and the bad angles :p (had the 1:1 but in Ivory interior)
[/quote]

Here is a comparison I did of the AUTOart and Kyosho

http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/topic/65686-honda-nsxkyosho-vs-autoartits-not-even-a-fair-fight/page__pid__849660#entry849660

1 - 15 of 15 Posts