DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TAKATA DOME 2004 JGTC NSX (GT500)

The legendary Takata Dome race team has a history for it's competitiveness and ability to consistently win in Japanese Motorsports. In JGTC, Takata Dome has been campaigning the Honda NSX, in which Takata Dome earned Honda their first ever JGTC Championship in 2000 and continued to dominate the series for several years thereafter. Even when faced with heavy restrictions placed on the NSX class cars by the JGTC sanctioning bodies in recent years, the Takata Dome NSX remains fiercely competitive through the efforts of the race team's staff, drivers, sponsors and product development partners. Takata Dome embodies Tanabe's "Racing Spirit" and we are happy to support Takata Dome's efforts throughout 2004.

Got this Sweet NSX :hot awhile back :giggle took a few pics.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I like the way you captured the details of the racing harness off the rooftop. Would you know when the Raybrig and G'Zox NSXs are supposed to be released? I've been eyeing those for a while now and pretty sure I'll go with the 1:18 versions vs. the 1:43s that Ebbro has released.

G

·
:iagree

Can't wait for the G'Zox Mugen NSX. One of the very few sealed models I would go for.

Great pics! At first I thought the racing harness livery was gift ribbon, as in wrapping the car up like a present. :giggle

G

·
This is a funky looking car - and I like the graphics a lot.

Just can't get past the sealed hurdle. :tempted

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Nice NSX :cheers

...I too, like the effects in the painted harness....

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
OK now, I see a real problem forming here! Seeing all these liveried modern sports cars is really pulling on my strings! Oh the temptation!!! :help

Sweet looking car! Congrats on the catch!
Sean

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
The muscle car guys pulled me in a few months ago... And now these cars are looking like they MIGHT find their way home with me!!!

Sean

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I missed this one somehow. Congrats on that not quite so new any more addition!! As ever the exterior of these models looks sublime, and I'm quite a fan of the cars from the JGTC having discovered them on the Gran Turismo series of games. Those tantalising glimpses of the interior just sum up how much better these models could be though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.