DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where have all of these models disappeared to.

I cannot seem to find one anywhere. :feedback

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Good question. For me, they never seemed widely available. It was only 3 months ago that I found a blue/white striped on for my son. I think Kurt had 5 of them and they sure looked good!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recall there was a few newer color released after the Red w/ Gray stripes, anyone know all of the colors? :feedback

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
I have a feeling that Mattel lost the license to keep making them. It is not like them to only make 3 versions of a model and them stop. Also they only made 3 versions of the SRT/10 and they have not release any new ones in over a year.
...Or maybe the dies got damaged? :confused

They used to clog the shelves at KBT and sold cheap, but you are right, they are non-existant.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
:iagree I haven't seen any around since the beginning of last year :confused

I got my red/silver at Biglots :giggle

·
Registered
737 Posts
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been able to visit. I'm amazed by all of the improvements that have been made. Great job Darrick and Felix (and all of the others who help out)!

Felix- It's an honor seeing you use one of my photos! :cheers Yours are always so awesome! As for the Vipers, you covered all of them (and mattias got the silver with black stripes). The red/white one in the center of my photo was a special edition available only at Checker/Shucks/Kragen auto parts stores.

Come to think of it, I really haven't seen many available either. :confused

Good luck with your search Darrick! If I see any around, I'll be sure to let you know! :cheers :cheers

-Kurt

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Hi Kurt!
Great to see you post again :cheers
Don't be such a stranger

·
Registered
737 Posts
Wow, you guys are great! Thanks for all the kind words. It's so nice to be part of a site with such wonderful people! :cheers :cheers

Felix- Thanks! Everything is going well right now, but I'm certainly looking forward to the holiday break.

FordGT- Thanks! I had to post so I could get a look at the awesome banner you made me! I haven't seen it in a while! By the way, I really like yours! The new coupe is very cool!

MP- Thanks! It's great to be back; I missed you guys! My semester is coming to an end, so in a few weeks I should be able to spend more time here.

I am really looking forward to visiting on a daily basis, like I used to. Enjoy the rest of your weekends guys! :cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts