DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
A couple of the greatest modern Ferrari's. Nice photos.

Reactions: channabasanna

·
Forza
617 Posts
one day when i was handling it the rear screen just came off by itself.
Had the same experience with several HWE's. The glue they used was both minimally applied and stuck like spit :LOL:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Had the same experience with several HWE's. The glue they used was both minimally applied and stuck like spit :LOL:
whats more worrying for me is sometimes i find them shredding stuff off and those usually the little piece which i couldnt figure out where to stick them back to! So far ive collected 2 odd pieces which i have absolutely no clue which HWE they fell from.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've said this before, but I think it's worth repeating: The quality of the glue used by MANY brands nowadays is PATHETIC! It's gotten to the point that MOST of the models I buy now have at least one part that has fallen off before I even take the model out of the box! Parts that have NOT already fallen off fall off easily with even light touches I make to the model. There's no excuse for this. I'm really getting weary of having to glue parts back on most of the time right away when I get a brand new model delivered! If any of you haven't had this experience, it must mean that you haven't bought any new models lately!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what a stunning duo love it! I have the 599 GTO in the same colour as yours but the glue really dried up over the year and one day when i was handling it the rear screen just came off by itself. Luckily it didnt drop from a great height.
Quite scary moment. I have even seen this issue in other models as well. The grill in my Veyron from Autoart had come out. luckily i did glue it back, post that it has fixed well.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Quite scary moment. I have even seen this issue in other models as well. The grill in my Veyron from Autoart had come out. luckily i did glue it back, post that it has fixed well.
I had one instance where the front grill came off from a BNIB Autoart 190E fortunately the emblem didnt snap or anything and it was easy to put back.

·
Administrator
34,858 Posts
Great pics!! Really nice!! The 599 GTO is lovely!! :love::love::love:

I too have had the dried out glue problems on a few of their models, 458's with front screens that fell out and headlight lenses that dropped off. Great!! o_O

1 - 18 of 18 Posts