DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really debating getting the 935 and 934 "non-race" works cars (one at a time, not that I'd love to buy both!) but at $100.... wow, quite the investment! Are they really that good?? So far my biggest purchase has been a Blue Chrome 04 GTO, but that wasnt half of this price!!

Also, Is one car better than the other? Thanks for any info!

G

·
I have to say I was not really amazed when I saw my 935, I got it for 55,55 euro though... :confused :confused

G

·
riconijhof said:
I have to say I was not really amazed when I saw my 935, I got it for 55,55 euro though... :confused :confused
:iagree

It may have been cheap but I certainly wasnt impressed with my 935 .

I certainly would never pay $100 + for one .

·
Registered
923 Posts
I don't mean to sound like I think that you have no right to an opinion, Gary, but what were you expecting? I admit that in my humble opinion it isn't worth full retail but the quality is certainly above AUTOart, Kyosho or Minichamps.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I don't have any of them, but I intend to have both some day. For me, unhappily they're only available for $100+, but I still want them. They are better then AUTOart and Kyosho, but undoutbly these two brands have more bang for the buck then Exoto. I cite as an example AUTOart's Chaparral. I paid around $50 on mine, and no way would I spend more on the Exoto version, simply because AUTOart's is VERY good. But since only Exoto has the 934 and 935...

G

·
Isa that $100 for the both of them or each.

If its for the both, I would hope you have already picked them up. :eek:hmy

G

·
Well off course it's way better then Kyosho or AUTOart, maybe in the 935's case it is an accurate replica, but maybe the 1:1 hasn't much detail and nice things to show, so the model neither??? :cheers :cheers

G

·
I can't speak for the 935s, but the various 312T2/T4 models, as well as the 641/2 Ferraris are great. Even the older 312B is a nice model. I don't regret buying any of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts