under US$75888.89%
$75 to 100111.11%
$100 to $11500.00%
Over $11500.00%

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I keep on having visions of this car (#42 or #43) in my head. :giggle

It sells locally in the BMW dealership for C$160 (edit: I just spoke to the BMW PArts guys who informs me the price has been reduced to C$143.50 ~US$106). I just want to get a sense of how this compares to prices paid by others in the past. My understanding is that this Minichamps model is no longer made (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Please exclude shipping/handling cost/taxes.

Thanks in advance. :cheers

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think you better get it while it's still available.....I think you're right PMA have stop production on this version already (CM) :ranting

I've got mine for US$62 :cheers

G

·
I've been after this model for a few months now. The dealer here is sold out and on eBay the prices are very high. I would grab it for $143 without a second thought. I think I'll just have to wait for the next release with new racing liveries from Minichamps. :cheers

Allan, $62 is a really good deal... :tongue :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Rat said:
I've been after this model for a few months now. The dealer here is sold out and on eBay the prices are very high. I would grab it for $143 without a second thought. I think I'll just have to wait for the next release with new racing liveries from Minichamps. :cheers
Speaking of the upcoming M3 GTR, here's a link to Minicast.com's webpage with info on the 2001 #42 car (ELMS not ALMS) driven by Lehto/Muller for US$80. There's also a #43 ELMS car for the same price. It's anticipated release date is Q2 2004.

G

·
StygianMax said:
I keep on having visions of this car (#42 or #43) in my head. :giggle
Not a bad vision to have rolling around in there. :lol Go get one. It's great. The best BMW in my collection. Mine is the regular ALMS release with the extra decals. I think I paid $65 when it first came out. Anywhere around $100 is still an attractive buy. www.bmwonline.com has it for US$95.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess I really should be asking those folks who paid less than $75 just how many years ago they purchased their car. :confused

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RichardM said:
I'd add one at that price Felix. :happy
I think I will very shortly. I just called another BMW dealership & they can't even find any of the Minichamps ALMS M3 GTRs cars on their database. They asked me for a BMW stock code, not even an Minichamps item code. :confused :confused

G

·
StygianMax said:
RichardM said:
I'd add one at that price Felix. :happy
I think I will very shortly. I just called another BMW dealership & they can't even find any of the Minichamps ALMS M3 GTRs cars on their database. They asked me for a BMW stock code, not even an Minichamps item code. :confused :confused
SM, I paid $100CDN for my #42 ALMS Petit LeMans car. There were 4 cars made, all by Minichamps, but 2 were for BMW. The 2 Minichamps were the Petit LeMans cars and the BMW versions were the regulars season cars. All were different driver line ups.

Petit LeMans:
#43-Dirk Muller/Jorg Muller-9th overall/2nd in class
#42-JJ Lehto/Frederick Ekblom/Karl Wendlinger-12th overall/4th in class

Season:
#42-JJ Lehto/Jorg Muller
#43-Dirk Muller/Frederick Ekblom

***Jorg Muller won the GT Drivers Championship***

there really isn't a bad car out of the bunch and while the ELMS cars are being done, I hope that Minichamps does the 2003 24Hrs Nurburgring M3 GTR's. BTW-wanna guess what the car #'s are?

#42/#43....hmmmmmmmm, is BMW attached to these #'s or what?

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I just picked up my M3 GTR!! :happy :happy :happy It is absolutely gorgeous.

I had no idea it was such a heavy model!! As the BMW dealership had no more of those, I ended up scooping the display model.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
StygianMax said:
Rat said:
Speaking of the upcoming M3 GTR, here's a link to Minicast.com's webpage with info on the 2001 #42 car (ELMS not ALMS) driven by Lehto/Muller for US$80. There's also a #43 ELMS car for the same price. It's anticipated release date is Q2 2004.
What is ELMS? :confused

·
Registered
692 Posts
StygianMax said:
I just picked up my M3 GTR!! :happy :happy :happy It is absolutely gorgeous.

I had no idea it was such a heavy model!! As the BMW dealership had no more of those, I ended up scooping the display model.
:congrats SM :cheers

You got to love this racer :danbanna

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mwrmt said:
SM, I paid $100CDN for my #42 ALMS Petit LeMans car. There were 4 cars made, all by Minichamps, but 2 were for BMW. The 2 Minichamps were the Petit LeMans cars and the BMW versions were the regulars season cars. All were different driver line ups.

Petit LeMans:
#43-Dirk Muller/Jorg Muller-9th overall/2nd in class
#42-JJ Lehto/Frederick Ekblom/Karl Wendlinger-12th overall/4th in class

Season:
#42-JJ Lehto/Jorg Muller
#43-Dirk Muller/Frederick Ekblom

***Jorg Muller won the GT Drivers Championship***

there really isn't a bad car out of the bunch and while the ELMS cars are being done, I hope that Minichamps does the 2003 24Hrs Nurburgring M3 GTR's. BTW-wanna guess what the car #'s are?

#42/#43....hmmmmmmmm, is BMW attached to these #'s or what?
Thanks for posting that comprehensive information. :cheers :cheers

The car I picked up is the "season" version #43-Dirk Muller/Frederick Ekblom.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts