DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How often are you dusting...
Once a day00.00%
Every other day00.00%
Once a week37.89%
As needed1539.47%
Not often enough923.68%
Don't have too, enclosed cabinets1128.95%
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm dusting only a few times a week now that I have my collection a new room thats window free.

I was dusting about every other day, glad those days are long gone. :happy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,936 Posts
About once a month. The air in my study doesn't circulate so well so not much dust accumulates in there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,892 Posts
it used to be almost every other day when they were on a table top....
now after i chuck them inside here


rarely..... maybe i take em out once a week just to check on em and wipe them abit.... nothing much usually.... i just wipe em to get em shiny...

*side onte..the arrangement of the cars have changed since this was taken.... a Jag XJ13 is now squeezed inside*
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since all of mine are now in boxed, my dusting time has reduced immensely. I s'pose I could dust the boxes...nah.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,432 Posts
95% of my collection is enclosed and the other 5% only gets it when it needs it :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts
Everything is enclosed. So dusting is not a problem unless i have to take them out when i feel the need to fondle them.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I rarely dust, because where my shelves are, there is a constant flow of air & the dust doesn<t really get a chance to settle onto every thing. My prob is finger prints on windows & cars themselves, But I figured a good way to clean this; a micro fiber cloth. I love it
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Johny LeMans said:
My prob is finger prints on windows & cars themselves,
Tell me about it. I hate finger prints! :nutkick

Just the other day, a buddy of mine stopped by and say hello. While we were munching down on fry chicken, he did the ole' "quickly wipe your fingers on the napkin" and picked up one of my toys. I didn't say anything, but inside I was like - NOOOOOOOOO!

This is one of the reasons why I still buy baby wipes. :happy
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Meguiars Detailing kit also has those gloves in it.

My gloves lasted longer than the waxes as I need to get some more :giggle
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top