DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
This is a head to head review for the Autoart Porsche Carrera GT in silver, the Minichamps Porsche Carrera GT in red, and Maisto Carrera GT in black.

Some points that don't fit in the review categories will be discussed. Both models come in a Styrofoam box, with an outer cardboard box. The Autoart has various pics of the model on the box. The Minichamps has model pics and a little info about the car. The top of the AUTOart Styrofoam box is covered with a cardboard piece, which is removable to reveal the roof pieces and leather straps. The Minichamps has the roof pieces hidden in the trunk of the model. The AUTOart is secured to the box with just pegs (i.e. no screws, like the AUTOart Veyrons/Chirons). I personally love this, as it secures the model without having those annoying screws. The Minichamps model has no screws, just form fitted inside the Styrofoam. The AUTOart model is VERY light, it feels like a 1/18 scale plastic kit, except just a tad heavier. This is due to the plastic bumpers, sides, and undercarriage. The Minichamps, on the other hand, is much heavier and feels much better built. The bumpers and sides are all metal. I've also included the Maisto CGT in this head to head comparison, but I personally don't have the model, that's why some points may seem "unsure" on my part. I based my review of it on Jeff's (Max Power) pics. And while I'm at it, I want to thank Jeff for taking these AMAZING pics for us! You're the best! I also want to thank J-san for pointing out the Maisto rim error in my review (prototype rims instead of prod. rims). Thank you both! :cheers

AUTOart: Brakes - accuracy=6 detail=7
Minichamps: Brakes - accuracy=6 detail=8
Maisto: Brakes - accuracy=7 detail=6
Both higher end models' discs move with the tires, and the callipers are static. However, both brakes on the models are done wrong.

The AUTOart is wrong on many fronts. Firstly, it should be cross drilled, and secondly, it shouldn't be as rough as it is on the model's discs. Note that the black AUTOart brake discs are cross drilled though. At least AUTOart got the colour right, as the discs should be carbon. AUTOart also got the inner ring inside the brake disc correct, with the bolts molded as well. On the rear brakes, there is an extra calliper as well.
The Minichamps is nowhere near perfecet either. It is wrong on the colour, as it should be carbon instead of silver coloured. Also, the discs don't have the inner ring of the brake disc, and the discs are too "in" the wheel (i.e. distance between rim and brake disc is way too much). At least there are indentations for the cross drilled holes, but they're not really drilled through, but just dimples in the discs. Looking at the details of the callipers, the Minichamps edges out on AUTOart in this case, with finer details. The rear brakes also has an extra calliper, just like the AUTOart.
The Maisto brakes are surprisingly well done. They're in the correct colour, and are cross drilled (looks like real holes and not dimples like the Minichamps). Note that the cross drilled holes are not frequent enough (i.e. too few "sets" of holes). The inner ring of the discs is also replicated, with the nuts molded too, but it is in the same colour of the discs when it should be silver. The discs are also grooved, which is inaccurate. The calliper isn't as detailed as the other two brands, and the rear secondary calliper shouldn't be yellow. The discs do not move with the wheels though.

I gave a slightly higher score for the Minichamps, due to the cross drilled dimples and the better calliper details, despite the lack of the inner ring. Overall, I am disappointed with both higher end manufacturers.The Maisto is surprisingly, more accurate overall than the other two brands, kudos, Maisto!

AUTOart: Engine - accuracy=7 detail=7
Minichamps: Engine - accuracy=8 detail=8
Maisto: Engine - accuracy=7 detail=6
Both models are wrong in the engine too! On the AUTOart, the "Porsche" labelled piece is too big in relation to the two silver things on the side, and the pipes leading out are too big as well. The carbon fibre at least is the right colour, but the weird "M" looking CF piece near the springs is too big. There doesn't seem to be much detail under that "M" CF piece either. The hood raises up on struts, but don't stay up by itself, as noted by my trusty finger in the pic above. Otherwise, the rest of the AUTOart engine is pretty good, with correct detail painting around the engine (e.g. red struts on the springs).
The Minichamps engine is better done than the AUTOart, but not without its faults. The "M" CF piece near the springs is still too big, and it's YELLOW! This is just plain wrong and weird, why did Minichamps put yellow lined CF on the model? The "Porsche" labelled piece is better proportioned here, and the pipes leading out of there is better painted (with the silver, black, silver bands, instead of just silver like on the AUTOart). The springs are better done, and there is more detail underneath that "M" CF piece than the AUTOart. Hood stays up by itself, on struts as well. Hood opens a tad higher than the AUTOart.
The Maisto engine again, surprised me with its quality/details. Firstly, the "M" CF piece is the best proportioned out of the three brands, and the kidney things beside the Porsche pieces are correctly sized. However, these kidneys are wrongly shaped though. The pipes leading out of the kidneys are molded only, which detracts from the look of the engine. However, looking underneath the "M" CF piece, what really surprised me was the amount of detail and detail painting I saw! Look at the different coloured bolts on that black CF (?) piece beside the silver plates! The inclusion of real springs for the suspension is nice as well, even though the springs are too large and each "curl" is too far apart.

Decent effort from both higher end brands, but it's obvious the Minichamps is better here. Maisto surprises once again with a decent engine which has more detail underneath the "M" CF piece than the other two brands.

*CONTINUED ON NEXT POST*

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts

AUTOart: Exterior - accuracy=9 detail=9
Minichamps: Exterior - accuracy=9 detail=9
Maisto: Exterior - accuracy=7 detail=7
Both higher end models look great on the exterior (I'll talk about the paint in the paint section). The Maisto ain't bad either, but it's obvious it loses out to the big boys here.

Front is first. The AUTOart looks good, with the intakes replicated as a big hole, and the side intakes are closed by a molded grill. Still looks good, as the molded grill is very "deep" in the hole, so most won't see it anyway. The license plate is to scale, and nicely done. The shutlines on the trunk are small, and the Porsche logo is to scale and nicely done. However, the logo is only a tampo. The problem I have with the front are the lights. The shape of the lights seem too "thin" when compared to 1:1 pics. Otherwise, the lights are nicely done, with the twin circles replicated, and the small light stripe under those done as a separate clear piece as well (with painted orange for turning indicators). The shape/sizes of the twin circles look right, and no attachment stubs are present. Two nice touches are: the light washers is a chromed piece, and the sunstripe, it's a different coloured stripe tampoed on the windshield. The side mirrors are nicely done, and don't feel too flimsy. The ride height looks correct as well.
The Minichamps doesn't lose to the AUTOart either, with the middle intake being a large hole, and the side intakes also closed by a molded grill. The molded grills are actually more detailed on the Minichamps. Shutlines on the trunk are small as well, requiring to be opened by a button on the undercarriage. Porsche logo seems to be a tampo as well, but it "sticks out" more than the AUTOart one. It MIGHT be a photoetch piece, but I can't be certain. Either way, it's nicely done, and in scale. Lights are wrong as well, the ones on the Minichamps seem to be too big, and the shape is too "fat". Twin lights inside are nicely done, size is also a tad too big, and the inner set are angled different than the outer ones :confused . The small light strip under the twin circles has a part of the red body protruding through, which I don't like. The twin lights are nicely replicated though, with no attachment stubs, and the detail around these twin cylinders are better than the AUTOart's. The light washers are present, and are also chromed like the AUTOart's. The side mirrors are also nicely done, and just as strong as the AUTOart's. Ride height is a tad higher than the AUTOart, but look right nonetheless. I actually think the Minichamps is more accurate. Note no sunstripe is replicated on the Minichamps, and no license plate either.
The Maisto front has silver molded grills for all 3 intakes, and are of course, not perforated. I would've preferred if they used black instead of silver, it would've been more convincing. Shutlines are nowhere near the other two brands' tightness, but are still acceptable. Porsche logo is of course a tampo, but it is nicely done, and is in scale. Lights are nowhere near as nice as the other two brands, but it is a good effort from Maisto. The only big complaints about the lights would be the silver paint used in the light housing, as it looks weird. This may be attributed to the light cover not just covering the silver painted housing part, but also encompassing some of the black body as well. The small light strip under the twin lights seem to be a chrome piece, which is inaccurate, but better than just silver paint. The twin lights use a clear piece over silver paint, it's not very 3D, but it's still pretty good. Shape of the lights is too long (like the AUTOart), in my opinion. Light washers are not separate pieces, but just a molded protrusion form the metal, and left only in black. The side mirrors look good. The license plate is well done too, in scale and nicely pasted.

To the side we move… The AUTOart looks great. The shutlines are small, the grill behind the door is one big hole (it's really deep, I think it should actually go through to the engine), black door handle, and the side marker strip is a separate piece with no attachment stub. The black strip (side skirt) is painted as well.
The Minichamps is great as well. The good points include: small shutlines, grill behind door is deep hole (and then closed by a molded plate), side marker strip is separate piece with no attachment stub. However, Minichamps forgot to put a black door handle. The side marker strip is weird as well, since it looks red (because of the red body underneath the clear piece), but I think the AUTOart was done the same way, but not as apparent because of the silver body colour.
The Maisto looks good here. Shutlines are acceptable and grill behind door seems to be excavated (at least deep enough that I can't tell immediately if it's perforated or plated). The side marker is replicated, but is a white painted stripe only. The side skirt is done as well, and of course it's in black (same colour as body).

The AUTOart rear end looks good too. The lights are very 3D looking, with a chrome "buttoned to look like LED" piece underneath. The light on the spoiler, on the "twin arches" behind passenger/driver, and beside the muffler are all separate clear red pieces, with no attachment stubs. On the subject of the plastic spoiler, it's very nicely done, with black struts of the right thickness and is deployed by a button on the undercarriage. I'm afraid if I play with it too much that the spring will get loose, but this hasn't happened yet. The "Carrera GT" logo is nice, but is only a tampo. The engine cover is closed by real metal mesh and the two small hood intakes are perforated. You can also see the undercarriage diffusers from the rear, and they look nicely done, albeit not completely true to the 1:1 (missing some small fins). The muffler tips are excavated lightly only, but the paint scheme is correct. A point about AUTOart QC I want to bring up here: AUTOart QC sucks. I don't know if you can see, but the part where the rear bumper connects to the metal body, there is a gap, with glue stains between the two pieces. This means the piece was never glued on correctly (hence the gap), and some of the glue has run out of the gap and dried on the body :pullhair .
Minichamps doesn't lose to the AUTOart at all, and actually betters it some in most areas. The lights are also in the vein of chrome "buttoned to look like LED" piece underneath, with a clear red piece. The other 2 brake lights on the spoiler, on the "twin arches" behind passenger/driver, and beside the muffler are separate clear red pieces as well, with no attachment stubs. The spoiler is not a spring affair like the AUTOart, but it's made of metal. It's quite hard to deploy the spoiler, and the black struts look a tad too thin. "Carrera GT" logo is a photoetch piece, and is beautiful. Engine cover is also closed by real metal mesh, and the two small hood intakes are also perforated. Undercarriage diffusers are better detailed and more true to the 1:1 than the AUTOart, with two smaller fins in the middle. The muffler tips are excavated lightly as well, and paint scheme is correct.
The Maisto rear end looks acceptable. The lights have the LED look replicated, but it's not as 3D looking as the other two brands. The red light cover isn't transparent enough either. The light on the spoiler look like a clear red piece, but the brake light on "twin arches" looks only painted. Luckily, the twin lights beside the muffler tips are separate light pieces, but both are red only, when the right one should have a clear part in the middle circle for the "back up" light. The spoiler is non-movable but the struts look right, in size and shape. "Carrera GT" logo is a tampo, but is nicely done and in scale. Engine cover seems to be closed by metal mesh (or clear piece with tampoed mesh). Either way, it convinces. Diffusers are replicated and they're adequately detailed. The muffler tips are lightly excavated only, but the detail and paint is nice.

An extra part I want to talk about is the roof pieces. The AUTOart has 2 plastic roof pieces which are attached by a "tab-in-slot" in the front, and a magnet in the back. This is a really good way to do it, as it's easy to put on and remove. I have heard of problems with gaps when the roof pieces are on, but mine are fine. The underside of the pieces are detailed too, and is nicely done with the molded pattern.
The Minichamps also has plastic roof pieces, and are attached by a "tab-in-slot" up front, and a "pin-in-hole" in the back. I haven't removed the pieces to try, but I anticipate them being more fragile then the AUTOart's, as the pins are very small. The underside of the pieces are of course detailed as well, with the diamond molded pattern, which I think is more accurate to the 1:1 than the AUTOart's…
The Maisto doesn't come with the roof pieces.

Both higher end models' exteriors are well done, with AUTOart edging over the Minichamps in several areas, and Minichamps edging over AUTOart in other areas. Note that I didn't take any marks off for the "AUTOart rear bumper bad QC", since this is really dependent on if one is lucky when getting their model. Maisto does a good job, especially for a budget diecast, but loses out to the other two brands' details.

*CONTINUED ON NEXT POST*

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts

AUTOart: Interior - accuracy=8 detail=8
Minichamps: Interior - accuracy=9 detail=9
Maisto: Interior - accuracy=8 detail=7
There is no carpeting in the AUTOart, which is accurate, but they have replicated floor mats and CF trim, these are very nicely done. The dashboard and center console looks good, but somehow seem to be lacking some details, especially the steering wheel (doesn't seem padded enough). The gear shifter is very well done though. The seats are hard plastic, but have the correct colour scheme, and nice fabric seatbelts with separate photoetch buckles. There is also a photoetch piece on the door sill that says "Carrera GT", and another photoetch piece for the left most pedal. However, the rest of the 3 pedals are frankly, crap. They're painted badly, and don't look ANYTHING like the 1:1's pedals, I was very disappointed here. The doors open on small realistic hinges with no wobble when open, and the door sides are nicely done with the two tone colour. There are no side windows on the doors, probably because of the attachable roof pieces. One thing I want to mention here is that the brown colour in the interior may be a bit too light, but this may also be due to me using flash for my photos.
There is no carpeting in the Minichamps either, and floor mats and CF trim are also replicated. The CF trim doesn't look as nice as AUTOart's though. Dashboard and center console look great, better than AUTOart's. The steering wheel is very nicely padded and realistic (is it leather?). The seats are leather and of course feel great. Though others have complained about the leather grains being too big on their Minichamps's, however, the grains on mine are very small and very realistic, I got lucky I guess :giggle . The door sill "Carrera GT" logo and the left most pedal are just plastic pieces and not photoetch pieces like the AUTOart, which is disappointing. But now we move onto the other 3 pedals. These are AMAZING. They replicated the 1:1's pedals completely, going as far as to replicating the pattern on the side of the pedals. Take a look at the pics of the AUTOart and Minichamps and you'll see the difference. The front of the pedals are also much better made than the AUTOart's. Doors open on invisible hinges (yes, invisible, take a look at the AUTOart pic, and you'll see a chrome piece hinge, but the Minichamps doesn't have it). The doors when open, have no wobble. However, there is a little "wire" that comes out of a housing along with the door. I believe this is present on the 1:1 as well, but I cannot find 1:1 pics of this "feature" yet. Very nicely done here Minichamps. No side windows on the doors either, probably also due to the roof pieces.
Another surprise from Maisto, the interior is pretty well done! The CF trim looks good, and they replicated the floor mats too (but only plastic). Dashboard and center console are nicely detailed, especially the knobs on the center console. The only thing I didn't like is the gear shifter, seems a tad too big. Steering wheel is nicely padded, and look better than the AUTOart. The seats I believe are hard plastic, but have leather grains molded in! VERY realistic looking too! The colour is accurate, and the seatbelts are separate plastic pieces with a separate buckle. The "Carrera GT" logo on the door sill looks like a photoetch piece, and looks great. The 4 pedals are only silver painted pieces, but are very nicely detailed, more so than the AUTOart, in my opinion. The door opens on realistic hinges, and have two "tracks" coming out when the door is opened. I believe these are part of the door hinge mechanism. No side windows on the doors, of course.

I want to talk about the trunks in a separate part, as this is another point where it can help someone decide which model they want. The AUTOart has a carpeted trunk, which is completely wrong, as the 1:1 had a plastic lined trunk. Both roof pieces fit in, but are hard to put in. Once nice redeeming quality the AUTOart has though, are the leather straps to "secure" the roof pieces in the trunk, very cool.
The Minichamps trunk is NOT carpeted, and is plastic lined with a molded diamond pattern. This is accurate to the 1:1. Both roof pieces fit inside as well, perfectly, but no straps to "secure" them like the AUTOart.
The Maisto trunk is also not carpeted, and have the diamond plastic lined pattern, which is accurate. No roof panels to fit of course. Note the little yellow latch for the trunk, both the higher end models didn't replicate this little detail!

Overall, the Minichamps interior is just better. I was expecting the reverse, as AUTOart interiors have always been better in the past. Guess Minichamps just decided to put their heart and soul into designing this model. The Maisto surprises once again with a good interior, and some details even better than the other two brands!

AUTOart: Paint - accuracy=8 detail=6
Minichamps: Paint - accuracy=9 detail=8
Maisto: Paint - accuracy=8 detail=7
The paint on the AUTOart is well done, very nice and smooth, with just the right amount of metallic flakes. The paint also feels very durable, I think they have an extra layer of polish on their model compared to Minichamps's. Okay, here's one of the complaints of the silver AUTOart model. The paint matching sucks. The colour mismatch on the plastic bumpers and sides, when compared to the metal parts of the model is noticeable. It's not immediately apparent, but if you look closer, you'll see the colour mismatch. My photos used flash, and it makes the mismatch REALLY bad, when in person or in sunlight, it's not as bad. At least the silver on the metal parts look true to the 1:1. But seriously AUTOart, if you're going to save money by using plastic parts, can you please at least get the colour matching right on the metallic colours? The black AUTOart has no such matching problems, by the way.
The Minichamps paint is well done as well, smooth and peel-free. The hue of red may be a bit off, but again, this might be due to my flash photography. The paint feels very easy to chip though, you can see a little piece of chipped paint on the driver door side (when the driver's door is open), and it seems they didn't do an extra layer of polish like the AUTOart. However, there are no paint matching problems, and is perfect everywhere, probably because Minichamps didn't use plastic pieces on the exterior at all (except roof).
The Maisto paint is well done, from what I can see, it's all very smooth, with no dimples. However, it does seem a bit thick in spots. The metallic flakes are correctly sized, but I think there may be too many flakes in the paint. There are no paint mismatches (I believe the bumpers are all metal).

The colour mismatch is a nuisance, and it seems AUTOart just can't seem to get plastic paint and metal paint to match. I hope they get this resolved soon, but for now, only the AUTOart CGT comes in silver. The Minichamps dealer piece is silver, but it's crazily priced, so I'll keep it out of the equation.

AUTOart: Tampo/Decals - accuracy=10 detail=10
Minichamps: Tampo/Decals - accuracy=10 detail=10
Maisto: Tampo/Decals - accuracy=10 detail=10
No problems here for all 3 models. All tampoes are nicely applied and feel durable.

AUTOart: Tires/Wheels - accuracy=9 detail=8
Minichamps: Tires/Wheels - accuracy=9 detail=9
Maisto: Tires/Wheels - accuracy=9 detail=8
The AUTOart rims are nicely done, true to the 1:1. The middle parts of the rims are red on driver's side, and blue on passenger's side, which is accurate. The spokes are nicely defined, and the Porsche logo in the center is correctly scaled and nicely applied. The tires have accurate tread, but are unmarked.
The Minichamps rims are also nicely done. The red and blue rim middles are correct. Spokes and Porsche logo are all nicely defined and applied. The tire valve is also replicated. The tires have accurate tread, but are unmarked.
The Maisto surprises (again! :giggle). Rims are nicely detailed, but the detail on the center of the rim and the rim spokes are not as detailed as the other two brands. Note the rims on this Maisto model are the prototype rims (small differences between where the arms connect to the outer rim), which is incorrect. The red and blue rime middles are of course replicated and correct. Porsche logo looks good and is in scale. The tires look like they have the right tread. However, the real surprise here is that the tires are marked! No tire valve molded though.

The only reason the Minichamps edged over the AUTOart is because of the tire valve detail, the rest of the tires/wheels are equal in quality and detail. However, the Maisto beats both brands on accuracy with the branded tires, and the rims aren't too shabby either.

AUTOart: Undercarriage - accuracy=8 detail=7
Minichamps: Undercarriage - accuracy=8 detail=8
Maisto: Undercarriage - accuracy=7 detail=6
The AUTOart undercarriage is completely sealed, with minimal details on the huge black plate. The only real details are on the rear diffusers.
The Minichamps undercarriage is also sealed, but has more details on the black plate. You can see more moldings on the plate when compared to the AUTOart.
The Maisto undercarriage is sealed as well, but there are practically no details on the bottom. You can see some of the suspension, but the rear diffusers are only adequate in detail, and are lesser in detail than even the AUTOart.

CONCLUSION:
AUTOart: accuracy=8.125 detail=7.75
Minichamps: accuracy=8.5 detail=8.625
Maisto: accuracy =7.875 detail =7.125

I got my AUTOart CGT for around 87CAD, which is lower than the normal going prices for it (usually 100CAD). I got my Minichamps CGT for around 85CAD, which is a LOT lower than going price (usually 150CAD). Looking at my case, the Minichamps is of course the clear winner, with the better details, accuracy, and price. However, looking at real-world prices, the Minichamps is at least 20USD higher than the AUTOart (around 80USD vs. 100USD), so it's really up to the individual buyer to see if that 20USD is worth it. Note that if colour is your first concern, only AUTOart makes the black and silver. The Minichamps only comes in red (as regular release anyway). Personally, I say pay for the extra 20USD and buy the Minichamps if you don't about colour, as the red is very nice anyway, and the Minichamps is just BETTER in all areas. This is of course assuming you want the most detailed 1:18 CGT on the market. If you don't need the best, you should consider the…
…Maisto. What can I say about the Maisto except that it really surprised me with its quality and detail at this price level. I can see they really tried hard to make this diecast, and it shows in the great details in the interior, trunk, tires, etc. Overall, I have to say the Maisto is the best deal, as it has an amazing quality for price ratio.

Added to the DX Model Review Database v2.0

G

·
Great review, it was a very nice reading! I was thinking about trading my Maisto for an AUTOart, but now I'm going to stick with the Maisto!

The only thing I don't like on the Maisto, besides not having a roof, it something that you didn't spot: it has the concept car's rims, instead of the production car's. It seems to depend on the model, since I've seen Maistos with the correct wheels as well.

G

·
Rather suprisingly the Maisto isn't half bad. Sure, it lacks the finer detail of the other two, but if you are collecting on a budget it's great.

Cheers

G

·
Magnificent read indeed :nicejob

You guys are really going way out with compiling information for these reviews :cheers

I think the AUTOart should have atleast a half point knocked off for the carpeted boot. :lol

Not to say I am surprised the Maisto faired well in a comparison, but its also great to see a budgemt model which is equally comparable.

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Take a careful look at the rims, specially at the "arms" of the rims and the place they're connected to the rest of the rim, you'll spot it. In the concept the arms are further inside the rim than on the production car.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the kind comments! :happy

Jim: agreed. If I wasn't such a bum for details, I'd just get the Maisto... actually I may get the Maisto either way... :help

Darrick: I think the Maisto CGT is one of their best made models, including the racing line, of course.

Chris: I talked about the spoilers briefly in the exterior portion. You didn't read all of my review, did u :pullhair :lol

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Excellent comparison, Gary :cheers
You really put some time into it and it shows :yahoo

I am very pleased with the Maisto, not really a huge fan of the CGT so it more than fills the bill for me :joy

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Darren and Jeff! :D

Darren: indeed, the Maisto is quite good. Shows us what Maisto can do if they try.

Jeff: thanks again for the taking the time to take the pics!

All pics are up now, and score for Maisto has been complete!

G

·
:hot Gary WTG! :goodpost
I've experienced the Maisto first hand and I have to agree that it does give the AUTOart version a good run for its money.

·
Registered
344 Posts
great review gary,

i had the maisto and recently gave it to my nephew, as he turned 12 and i'm trying to introduce him to this hobby. think i'll get the Minichamps somewhere down the line. broke now, and saving up for the domestic bentley gt and kyossho mercedes cls.

regards,

ericp

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Gary are you a fan of CSI. Cause thats a thorough post mortem of those Porsche CGTs. Well done. I am very happy with my Maisto CGT.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thank you all! :happy

Mods: can you please delete the other CGT review thread? That one has been duplicated with this one now. Thanks!

Eric: you posted in this thread already :giggle I had to start a new thread since the old CGT thread couldn't fit all the new pics in the 2 posts of my review :(

Winston: actually I just bought the CSI first season on DVD to see what the ballyhoo is about, as I don't have cable TV at home :giggle And thanks for the comments! :D

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Great review Gary! :cheers I have a few of the Maistos and had been thinking about getting the Minichamps, but because of your review, I think that the differences are not worth the difference in price. I will only one get one only if I come across a great deal.

BTW, my Maistos have the correct production rims.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.