DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone recieved theres as of yet :feedback

I ordered mine a few days ago, however, it has not arrived yet.

Just want to know what I will be recieving :giggle

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
I know what I like and I don't hate that :giggle

Looks like it is woth the price of admission (although I don't know enough of the 1:1 to know if they messed it up or not)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Speaking of the 1:1 GM messed up by not making the front air scoop functionable. That would have been good for some extra ponies. I seen the same thing as what happened in 2001 when I used to sell them. 1st year everyone wanted them. 2nd year everyone wanted to dump the 2001 because of the horsepower bump and trust me the difference in the car was noticible and even myself I could get rid of my 2001 and had to sell the 2002 I was supposed to replace it with. GM is one funny manufacturer I tell you.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I saw it at a local hobby shop but they were charging $45 for it, which I thought was a little high. It looked like a nice model but I didn't take it out of the box.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote name='corvettekingofcanada' date='Sep 22 2005, 06:18 PM']
I am holding out for the autoart version.

Me too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is there a release date for the C6 from AUTOart?

I'm not putting to much faith on the "word of mouth" announcements.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like what Hot Wheels did with the wheels. Iiid get it if it was in a store. I have a soft spot for Vettes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.