DiecastXchange Forum banner

HW to do TV Batmobile

4K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  Kingtiger8888 
#1 ·
The guy I talked to at the Hot Wheels booth at SEMA did not know what I was talking about as he told me that Hot Wheels had already done it! :dizzy I told him that not those, but the one that was parked right outside.

I hope they make it to scale!

#4 ·
:joy :joy :joy :joy :joy :joy :joy

Finally!!! This is one model I've been watching for a looooooooong time! Very happy to see that :happy ...although, September 2007 is far!

Thanks a lot Al :cheers

#7 ·
And the car won't be worth the wait unless it's truly one you can't live without. I'm sure they'll make a mess of this one too :dizzy

It's too bad Maisto doesn't make movie cars because they could do a really nice job on it for a great price.

G
#12 ·
I talked to a customer who's currently working with george barris on some project...

when I asked him the release day of this batmobile

he said:
"2007 september ?? no way... the hot wheels guy said it'll be early 2007"...

so... ... would it be .. january 2007 instead of September ??

#14 ·
I don't know for a fact, but I would bet that the difference will be the packaging and maybe numbered chassis.
in my humble opinion, it is a lot to pay to get a fancy box. :dizzy

#21 ·
According to Jim from SC:
" Just heard that Mattel was not happy with the quality of the $80 & $270 BatMobiles, so have delayed them. Felt they should not ship what would not be a great item, and it would be better to have people wait for a good product. Gotta give them an atta boy. Now looks like 2008..."

No Batmobile under your Christmas tree this year!

O/T Has anyone wonder why the Adam West TV show has not been released on DVD? I wonder if it is a WB issue?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.