DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
A lovely model by HWE. I have a coupe version in yellow but been wanting to get the TS version in either red or yellow. The black one was showing up cheap a while back but i was patiently waiting for a non black verison and when one did show up i missed it because I didnt commit to buy in time. :(

For some reasons I always find the HWE version of 348TB/TS to be bit too angular to my liking. I always thought the Bburago one looks "fine" despite it being almost 1/17 in scale. Perhaps it is the lack of prancing horse emblem on the front intake grill? Or the driving lights being shaped slightly more squarish on the HWE version.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Indeed I dare to say the Bburago shape is better than the HWE. Nevertheless HW did a nice job on the 348.
The rear wheels are too far inwards and the front grille and lights are just a bit too squarish, but the details are nice and she displays nicely.
that's my thought too. the Bburago 348TB is possibly the one model which i actually quite like over the younger HWE one. And proper detailing would really bring her up but being slightly overscaled put me off sadly. And no amount of detailing or customisation can hide that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts