DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 599 GTB Fiorano is a grand tourer produced Ferrari. It was the brand's front engined, two-seat model that replaced the 575M Maranello in 2006 as a 2007 model.
In 2010, Ferrari announced official details of the 599 GTO. The car was a road-legal version of the 599XX track day car and at the time Ferrari claimed that the 599 GTO was their fastest ever road car, able to lap the Fiorano test circuit in 1 minute 24 seconds, one second faster than the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari.
Ferrari has produced only two other models that used the GTO designation: the 1962 250 GTO and the 1984 288 GTO with the third being the 599 GTO. Unlike the previous GTOs however, the 599 GTO was not designed for homologation in any racing series.

The Ferrari 599 GTO pictured here is the painted in Vinaccia with gold rims owned by director
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel
Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Personal luxury car
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Plant Gear shift Steering part
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Bumper
Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive design
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Michael Mann.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Premium Member
13,288 Posts
Best GTO HWE made. I love it. Nice shots Eric, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Eric

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the black HWE 599 GTO with red interior. It is a personal fav of mine. This is a great combo that I have never seen such dramatic pics of. Thanks for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
12,780 Posts
Very nice addition Eric!! 👏 I really miss HWE doing Ferraris when I see models like this!! I am so glad to also have a 599 GTO Elite! Thanks for sharing this special version with us here on DX man!!🥂

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Nice one, the 599 GTO ages nicely, still a great looking car IMO, so is the model. I never was close to get this one beside my red and my black ones, but it does look good! And hell yes, we all really miss these old HWE level Ferrari models nowadays...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts